Saturday 12/9 - scores- or not ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saturday 12/9 - scores- or not ....

Utica wins this year's Teddy Bear Toss game 9-1 over Neumann. Hope everybody with bears got to the game on time as the Teddy Bear goal happened 1:25 into the first period, which sets a new fastest TBT goal by 3 seconds.

Some video:

https://***********/twitter/statuses/939661583885701120

https://***********/twitter/statuses/939707712799236097
    Last edited by UCBadger; 12-10-2017, 08:32 AM.
    2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
    2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
    2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
    2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
    2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
    2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
    2009 D-III TOP runner-up
    Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
    1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      Nice win for Oswego a complete game.....
      I think we will look back in this weekend as when this team bought into the system and proved to themselves they can accomplish much when they put team ahead of self.
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

I think you guys are giving waaaayyy to much credit in beating a Plattsburgh team that is barely in the SUNYAC playoffs...(and not at this point)..don't get me wrong Oswego is a great team, but this isn't your daddy's Cardinal team. At this rate I don't think you will see Plattsburgh in the playoffs. Most teams tied with Plattsburgh has 2 if not 3 games to go...injuries or not, the record is inexcusable.
        Remy Babineaux
        remyb616@gmail.com
        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
          I think you guys are giving waaaayyy to much credit in beating a Plattsburgh team that is barely in the SUNYAC playoffs...(and not at this point)..don't get me wrong Oswego is a great team, but this isn't your daddy's Cardinal team. At this rate I don't think you will see Plattsburgh in the playoffs. Most teams tied with Plattsburgh has 2 if not 3 games to go...injuries or not, the record is inexcusable.
          Where I find confusion is in what you all lost, you returned your core only lost 1 of top 10 in scoring and only had to find a goalie really, how are things not clicking. I know to never count platty out and I expect a different team after Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
            Where I find confusion is in what you all lost, you returned your core only lost 1 of top 10 in scoring and only had to find a goalie really, how are things not clicking. I know to never count platty out and I expect a different team after Christmas.
            Still looking for the goalie. With the #93rd and #103rd save percentages you're not going to win a lot of games. Keep in mind Brady played like a man possessed in the 2nd half last year. He covered a lot of mistakes that we saw in the first half of the season last year and are seeing again. I'm sorry but Tonawanda and Medina are not the hockey hotbeds of the world.

Yes Plattsburgh finished well last year, but their finish was also a sense of false hope. A lot of us expected much more. And as I said, I'll take the injury excuse for Oswego, but not Brockport, Buff State, Fredonia and Canton....
            Remy Babineaux
            remyb616@gmail.com
            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
              Still looking for the goalie. With the #93rd and #103rd save percentages you're not going to win a lot of games. Keep in mind Brady played like a man possessed in the 2nd half last year. He covered a lot of mistakes that we saw in the first half of the season last year and are seeing again. I'm sorry but Tonawanda and Medina are not the hockey hotbeds of the world.

Yes Plattsburgh finished well last year, but their finish was also a sense of false hope. A lot of us expected much more. And as I said, I'll take the injury excuse for Oswego, but not Brockport, Buff State, Fredonia and Canton....
              I'm pretty sure we will see a different team come Whiteout Weekend...That said, Platty didnt have the same jump in their step,did hit a lot but lacked a little intensity I think.

Comment

Working...
              X