Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics Thread: It's Time to Bribe Some Judges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics Thread: It's Time to Bribe Some Judges

We're two months away, might as well fire one up.

Lindsey Vonn: "I hope to represent the people of the United States, not the president". Also says she would decline a White House invite if she wins another gold.

Only Vonn would be arrogant enough to make this statement, considering half of Vail's weekend clientele and most of the Vail Resorts corp executives probably voted for His Orangeness.

Will be interesting for the Team USA ladies, especially with Shiffrin getting her first-ever win in a downhill event last weekend in Canada. Sounded like she planned to continue focusing on slalom and GS in training though, so I wonder if she'll even run the speed event in South Korea (she did not run the GS+ or the DH races in Russia 4 years ago).
    Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 12-06-2017, 11:54 PM.

Re: Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics Thread: It's Time to Bribe Some Judges

Vonn can say whatever she wants, I'd still hit it. Wait, do I have resign now?
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Vonn can say whatever she wants, I'd still hit it. Wait, do I have resign now?
      As long as you lust in your heart and not your hands, you're fine.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I’d subscribe, but the IOC banned me for doping.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I’d subscribe, but the IOC banned me for doping.
          If you're Russian you can post under a neutral flag.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

It's official. Nikki Haley just said our presence at the Olympics an open question. Go **** yourselves.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It's official. Nikki Haley just said our presence at the Olympics an open question. Go **** yourselves.
              Huh? Are you joking?
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Apparently not

Comment

Good God.

I forget which dystopia we're in, um... OK, then.

BUT HER EMAILZ
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So Bettman is running the State Department?
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      So Bettman is running the State Department?
                      Post of the Day!
                      Russell Jaslow
                      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Sarah Huckleberry Sanders said the same thing at the Presser today. I posted it in the POTUS thread at the time.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Huh? Are you joking?
                          you recall as well as mookie that there was once a 'tour de trump'

you really think if the US decided to instead hold a 'trump winter games' this would be a shock?
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            I remember that.

you really think if the US decided to instead hold a 'trump winter games' this would be a shock?
                            Unless war breaks out, in which case it won't matter for anyone, the U.S. is going. Besides, if they don't go, it's a PR win for North Korea. No way could Trump handle that.
                            Russell Jaslow
                            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Oh that would be fun. A sporting event with only old white guys.

Sounds like NASCAR.
                              Cornell '82

"The first time I went to a Cornell game, I was in awe. I'm a big believer that sports fans should get out and see everything -- the Indy 500, the Super Bowl, the Kentucky Derby. I've seen all that, and there's nothing like Lynah Rink." - Carl McKee, father of Cornell Goalie, David McKee

Comment

Working...
                              X