Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine @ RPI, 12/29/17 & 12/30/17

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
    The link you previously posted for the seating chart worked well, too, JSYK. I know exactly where I want to sit now.

And, yes, I'll call the ticket department and charge the tickets. (I'd sooner flop my junk into a Cuisinart and set it on "puree" than give TicketBastard one thin dime.)

You guys have been great with all your useful advice!
    Keep in mind that the students will be away on break & the crowd will not be large for an OOC game. So, don’t limit your seat choice to the corner Sections if you don’t want to.
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

And just a reminder for anyone who is going to the game(s) or watching on RPI tv that both games will be starting at 4 PM.
      Don’t ask me why the Friday game is at 4 PM. Makes no sense to me...

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
        And just a reminder for anyone who is going to the game(s) or watching on RPI tv that both games will be starting at 4 PM.
        Don’t ask me why the Friday game is at 4 PM. Makes no sense to me...
        Another event going on? Maybe expecting inclement weather and want to make sure people get home safely?

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
          Keep in mind that the students will be away on break & the crowd will not be large for an OOC game. So, don’t limit your seat choice to the corner Sections if you don’t want to.
          Or, buy tickets where you want then move to a better seat later. There's is really no enforcement when it comes to that.
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Another event going on? Maybe expecting inclement weather and want to make sure people get home safely?
            3 weeks out they are expecting inclement weather?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
              The link you previously posted for the seating chart worked well, too, JSYK. I know exactly where I want to sit now.

And, yes, I'll call the ticket department and charge the tickets. (I'd sooner flop my junk into a Cuisinart and set it on "puree" than give TicketBastard one thin dime.)

You guys have been great with all your useful advice!
              RPI hasn't used TicketBastard for ticket sales for years. They went a number of years without selling tickets online at all before finally going with their own solution hosted in-house. There is a $5 fee that goes to RPI for ordering online. Haven't purchased tickets over the phone, but they may charge that same fee for phone-in ticket orders, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JCrawford View Post
                RPI hasn't used TicketBastard for ticket sales for years. They went a number of years without selling tickets online at all before finally going with their own solution hosted in-house. There is a $5 fee that goes to RPI for ordering online. Haven't purchased tickets over the phone, but they may charge that same fee for phone-in ticket orders, as well.
                Yes they do although I think that it is for mailing tickets. I don't know what happens if you leave them at will-call/
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  3 weeks out they are expecting inclement weather?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Disney On Ice is the week before maybe they're all going to the WWE @ the Times Union Center on the 29th . Snow in the forecast for tomorrow but no one’s predicting 3weeks in advance.
                  Last edited by turk181; 12-08-2017, 01:35 PM.
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                    Disney On Ice is the week before maybe they're all going to the WWE @ the Times Union Center on the 29th . Snow in the forecast for tomorrow but no one’s predicting 3weeks in advance.
                    More of a "you never know" sort of thing. However the WWE event makes sense.

I'm actually happy with the 4PM start. Gives me the opportunity to bring younger family to the games and make sure they're still home at a reasonable hour.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                      It is the West End. Sadly, there are no girls.
                      Sometimes you're better off dead.

Comment

I'm actually happy with the 4PM start. Gives me the opportunity to bring younger family to the games and make sure they're still home at a reasonable hour.
                        You may be happy, but what about everybody who has weekday 9 to 5 jobs? Also, going up Hoosick Street Hill at rush hour could be an adventure.
                        And bring the kids on Saturday.

Comment

You may be happy, but what about everybody who has weekday 9 to 5 jobs? Also, going up Hoosick Street Hill at rush hour could be an adventure.
                          I would agree totally if I was still under the thumb of The Man... But I love afternoon games now; we can still make Happy Hour and be in bed in time to do it again the next day.

Comment

It's the week between Christmas and New Years... aren't a number of people using up their vacation time around then? I know I am.

And find an alternate route if you're concerned about the traffic. I almost always either turn on 8th or go downtown.

Comment

Troy has a rush hour?

It is virtually impossible to leave the Hilton Garden Inn in Troy to head north on Hoosick. I always end up going south and making a left on 15th Street. Even that isn't easy for the Friday game.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                Troy has a rush hour?

It is virtually impossible to leave the Hilton Garden Inn in Troy to head north on Hoosick. I always end up going south and making a left on 15th Street. Even that isn't easy for the Friday game.
                                A lot of the congestion comes around 10th street, with the southern terminus of NY 40. However Hoosick traffic certainly seems constant at times.

Comment

Working...
                                X