Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: UNH @ RPI-Wednesday 12/6/17

PUCKMAN RULES!!!

Re: UNH @ RPI-Wednesday 12/6/17

Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    Totally missed this one. Had wanted to see the game but got called out. looks like I missed some scoring at least. Unfortunately our defense and goaltending is just giving up too much. When we are able to score 3 we should be in every game.
    We were still in the game with 5 minutes to go. We need a sniper. Totally out played UNH in the first period and was lucky to come out with a lead. So many excellent chances with no finish.
    As the big whistle would say, Burgess couldn't put the puck in the ocean. And Wiffen isn't much better. Both have been very disappointing as scorers. They play hard and have puck skills, but no finish. And it is killing us.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

Re: UNH @ RPI-Wednesday 12/6/17

Quote Originally Posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    We were still in the game with 5 minutes to go. We need a sniper. Totally out played UNH in the first period and was lucky to come out with a lead. So many excellent chances with no finish.
    As the big whistle would say, Burgess couldn't put the puck in the ocean. And Wiffen isn't much better. Both have been very disappointing as scorers. They play hard and have puck skills, but no finish. And it is killing us.
    and we lost our most promising future sniper in Austen Swankler.

Thread Information