• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Business, Economics & Tax Policy 6.0: Nope, it only found woven strands

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Nuke the whales?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Nuke the whales?
      Gotta nuke someone

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
        Gotta nuke someone
        Just gimme three steps.

Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Just gimme three steps.

You can give them West Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Just gimme three steps.

Hey, Virginia is sane now. At the very least, go 1863 and make the Rappahanock a DMZ.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              You can give them West Virginia
              As long as we get New Mexico. Heck, I would be willing to give them everything south of I-70.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                As long as we get New Mexico. Heck, I would be willing to give them everything south of I-70.
                mookie grew up 1/2 mile south of i70. mookie's mom has since moved a mile and a half north of i70 and mookie's brother lives 2 miles of the north side (but 5m east of mom).
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Kinda have to take New Mexico- as I'm sure there are republicans who want to put a wall up along it's border.

Comment

Can someone explain to me why republicans hate the CFPB so much.? I mean equifax didn't protect their data, knew it wasn't protected, and when it was breached covered it up and then lied about it and the CFPB does nothing?

They must be giving somebody a ton of money.
                    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                      Can someone explain to me why republicans hate the CFPB so much.? I mean equifax didn't protect their data, knew it wasn't protected, and when it was breached covered it up and then lied about it and the CFPB does nothing?

They must be giving somebody a ton of money.
                      They hate FEMA and the CDC too. But, yes, Mulvaney hates the CFPB really bad. Plenty of articles on the topic.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/25/news...eau/index.html
                      http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-he-hates.html
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                        Can someone explain to me why republicans hate the CFPB so much.?
                        Criminals hate cops.

The CFPB protects us against crimes by the people who have bribed the government. The bribery is pretty bad in the Dem caucus, but it's off the charts among Republicans -- it's basically their Mission Statement.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Criminals hate cops.

The CFPB protects us against crimes by the people who have bribed the government. The bribery is pretty bad in the Dem caucus, but it's off the charts among Republicans -- it's basically their Mission Statement.
                          Now I'm confused. I could have swore you were telling me last year that no big progressive victories happening when Obama was Prez, including Dodd-Frank. Weren't you consulting with some economist friend of yours about that? Now the CFPB did have teeth before we handed complete control of the govt over to the Republicans? What gives?
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Now I'm confused. I could have swore you were telling me last year that no big progressive victories happening when Obama was Prez, including Dodd-Frank. Weren't you consulting with some economist friend of yours about that? Now the CFPB did have teeth before we handed complete control of the govt over to the Republicans? What gives?
                            FEMA and CDC were supported by Obama as well. Obama also wasn't planning new nukes and wasn't telling everyone he's shipping more people to Gitmo. But, you're right, he didn't do anything worthy of supporting him during the 2016 election.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I find it funny that the left is all of a sudden now promoting secession. Wasn't it the other way around a few years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                I find it funny that the left is all of a sudden now promoting secession. Wasn't it the other way around a few years ago?
                                No. I've always supported it. I've always been of the opinion that the wrong army won the Civil War.

Comment

Working...
                                X