This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Business, Economics & Tax Policy 6.0: Nope, it only found woven strands

China fights back with their own tariffs.
    What will the R base think when they waddle to Walmart and their Chinese crap is no longer so cheap? They can’t go to target, target might have dem gays in the bathrooms

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      China fights back with their own tariffs.
      What will the R base think when they waddle to Walmart and their Chinese crap is no longer so cheap? They can’t go to target, target might have dem gays in the bathrooms
      Maybe we'll start making TVs in the good ole USA!
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I’ve got panasonic’s Flagship plasma from when they last made plasmas. Assembled in Mexico. Likely manufactured in Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, or the Philippines.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Aren’t most TVs Korea or Japan?
          I’d look it up but I’m still writing my ten page paper and my breaks are occasionally posting here

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Aren’t most TVs Korea or Japan?
            I’d look it up but I’m still writing my ten page paper and my breaks are occasionally posting here
            What's the subject matter? I'm sure you can get helpful hints from the denizens of this board.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

So wait... you're telling me that all those weird posts saying Facebook didn't have permission to share their data didn't work?

I am SHOCKED, SHOCKED I tell you!
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                What's the subject matter? I'm sure you can get helpful hints from the denizens of this board.
                Ha! It’s my opinion of the us health system as compared to other nations, so I’d argue I could probably write 30+ pages on my own- I have no shortage of knowledge/info but hard part is cutting it down.
                Spoiler alert , we’re not very good

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Maybe we'll start making TVs in the good ole USA!
                  Too expensive

Mookie went to a border’s bookstore in Dubai last weekend.

And passed a radio shack in Cairo last night (did they close up in the zuS yet?)
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    So wait... you're telling me that all those weird posts saying Facebook didn't have permission to share their data didn't work?

I am SHOCKED, SHOCKED I tell you!
                    They work about as well as a "gun-free zone" sign outside a school.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Too expensive

Mookie went to a border’s bookstore in Dubai last weekend.

And passed a radio shack in Cairo last night (did they close up in the zuS yet?)
                      RadioShack runs all of the Target mobile electronics departments. So if someone buys an iPhone or Android, or a cell phone accessory at Target, RadioShack is making the sales with Target getting paid the rental price on the space. It's the same deal they run with their snack stations, how the pharmacies are now run by CVS, (though, that's now actually branded), and the various optometry providers.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Had my one on one with my boss earlier this week. I was asked why people are leaving.

"It's cold, it's gritty, you can be paid better elsewhere..."
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          Isn't the the official motto of the state of Michigan? :P :P

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Pretty much.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              Had my one on one with my boss earlier this week. I was asked why people are leaving.

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Can you write that in Yooper?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Can you write that in Yooper?
                                (Kepler-on-the-road) Toivo and Eino act it out in gestures.
                                Last edited by Anne85; 03-25-2018, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X