This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Listing of Sears and Kmart stores to close.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...HtI/story.html
    Kmart sucks
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Kmart sucks
      Well, yeah, but a heck of a lot of people just lost their jobs.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Well, yeah, but a heck of a lot of people just lost their jobs.
        How many people did amazon employ 20 years ago vs now?

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
          I don't think they're willing to move to India.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Re: Business, Economics & Tax Policy 6.0: Nope, it only found woven strands

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Too bad, because that's the world your party imposed on us: corporate political bribery is protected speech while labor has no rights.

Oh, wonder!
            How many goodly creatures are there here!
            How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
            That has such people in ’t!
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Amazon has same day delivery from India?!? That’s awesome

Comment

My point was retail has changed. KMart has shrunk. Amazon has grown.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  Did they have actual decent conditions vs. the sweatshop conditions they have today?

Comment

Dogecoin just passed $2B in market capitalization.

It had broken $1B on January 4th.

It is a parody.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 01-08-2018, 05:02 AM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It is a parody.
                      soon you will be able to buy an ETF that will return 2x the inverse of the return there..... if kep is inclined to make that bet

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It is a parody.
                        Somewhere Ponzi is smiling.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It is a parody.
                          wow coin

so value

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Buried in the tax bill was a provision to allow oil exploration in Arctic Reserve, followed by announcement of expanded oil / gas leases on most of US continental shelf.

US looking for permanent source of revenue that does not rely on taxation. Hundreds of billions of potential lease / royalty income in years to come.

Interior Department also tasked to charge market prices for grazing rights and timber harvests.
                            "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                              Buried in the tax bill was a provision to allow oil exploration in Arctic Reserve, followed by announcement of expanded oil / gas leases on most of US continental shelf.

US looking for permanent source of revenue that does not rely on taxation. Hundreds of billions of potential lease / royalty income in years to come.

Interior Department also tasked to charge market prices for grazing rights and timber harvests.
                              Did your programming reboot to a couple of months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                                That will make it even harder for the Bundy's to not pay for their grazing bill.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X