This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    I have no idea how the deal went down, but those sorts of things are usually months to over a year in the making. I seriously doubt there was any insider info used in the decision.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Business, Economics & Tax Policy 6.0: Nope, it only found woven strands

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      And it could go up 40%, too. Do they give a probability or are they trying to scare everybody to sell to so their traders can make commissions?
      Weren't they supposed to have plummeted on about three separate occasions last year?

Hang on, let me pull some random numbers out of my *** and create a correlation...

Comment

Not sure where else to post this, but I'm looking to get some information on the PO process for companies that use SAP. Anyone here have SAP and are involved in the indirect purchasing?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          http://www.startribune.com/manning-s...ain/476194673/

Looks like Peyton had some insider information that wasn't available to the buyers. I think that's probably illegal.
          All he would have needed was info on when the NFL contract was ending. since everyone knew Papa Johns & the NFL wanted out. He probably has inside info on top of that, but that's probably enough to get around it.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            JP Morgan says the markets could drop 40% in the next couple of years.
            Could
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Could the economic numbers be increasingly fudged? There's arguably nothing else that would improve a politicians chances of being elected or current sitting power than good economic numbers.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                Could the economic numbers be increasingly fudged? There's arguably nothing else that would improve a politicians chances of being elected or current sitting power than good economic numbers.
                Depends on which #s you use. IIRC, there are a whole bunch of unemployment %s. You always flaunt the # that makes you look good and bury the ones that don't.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Depends on which #s you use. IIRC, there are a whole bunch of unemployment %s. You always flaunt the # that makes you look good and bury the ones that don't.
                  I'm good with using numbers that make you look better...because that's what every administration has done since the beginning of time. I'm not good with falsifying numbers.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                    they were fake when it was Obama. Now that Trumpy is in charge all the good economic numbers are real.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      No, the widely reported one is always the U3 number. People who want to score political points against the majority party throw out the U6 number because it includes more people.

In reality, it doesn't matter which you use, because the change is what matters and they track one another almost 100%. In other words, when the U3 drops from 5 to 4 percent, the U6 will drop by a similar percentage (say 10 to 8, as an example).

Comment

• Toys R Us might be going out of business next week. And they won't be missed.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                          Toys R Us might be going out of business next week. And they won't be missed.
                          But what of We Be Toys?
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I’ll miss them for the nostalgia aspect.

Also, trump has now exempted Australia from the tariffs. Who thinks this is going to be exempt everybody but China in the end?
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              I’ll miss them for the nostalgia aspect.

Also, trump has now exempted Australia from the tariffs. Who thinks this is going to be exempt everybody but China in the end?
                              If he wants to go Full Trump (you never go Full Trump!), he'll exempt them, too!
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                                Toys R Us might be going out of business next week. And they won't be missed.
                                *grins, sharpens avocado-stained dagger*
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X