Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter Weather 2017-18 where EVERYONE argues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Winter Weather 2017-18 where EVERYONE argues.

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    90 in Tampa.
    Thanks for reminding me. Pass.

Looks like Austin is going to be 80s. Hopefully it's not humid.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Thanks for reminding me. Pass.

Looks like Austin is going to be 80s. Hopefully it's not humid.
      Given the alternative, as seen in MN, today is a perfect day. Honestly not bad outside. Ask me again in 2 months, and that answer won't be the same.

Comment

Reading your posts gives credence to tcbg's reticence to move to the Twin Cities/Rochester area. I keep saying we should move out there, but I get overruled based on winter temps and this crazy weather.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
          Reading your posts gives credence to tcbg's reticence to move to the Twin Cities/Rochester area. I keep saying we should move out there, but I get overruled based on winter temps and this crazy weather.
          This is why we love the crazy weather. Keeps hooligans like you out of our state.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Looks like MSP is closed until 7PM today

https://twitter.com/mspairport/statu...31762195435521

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
              Its not that bad. It’s just a blizzard. So you don’t go outside today.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Lots of businesses closing early today. General postings are along the lines of "We give up. We're closing." (in other words, no customers to make it worthwhile to be open).
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Jimmy Johns stopped delivering in parts.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Wow, the intensity really picked up in the last hour. I can hardly see the house across the street right now and there are reports of lightening/thunder in the area.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                    Twenty red lights in his honor
                    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Big lightning strike two miles from my house according to Storm
                      Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I heard a clap of thunder up this way about an hour ago.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Apt complex's plow trucks are coming through right now. Ram Cummins diesel engines...the big boys. They are having trouble getting traction. It's as close to Hoth as you can get right now. 8" on my patio, could be due to drifts, but the level of snow is rather uniform. Still snowing sideways.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I had one hit in the back yard a couple years ago, about 100-120 feet from the house. Just a wee bit unnerving in the night.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Good god it looks like it might snow all through tomorrow.

Comment

Roommate still not home. Said she would only be gone for not too long. She’s definitely not getting up the driveway now lol.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X