Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter Weather 2017-18 where EVERYONE argues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Winter Weather 2017-18 where EVERYONE argues.

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Why are Bahston and Woooster the only places listed in MA in the tweet which I just posted?
    airports

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      airports
      Why do they always give the temperature at the airport? Nobody lives at the airport?

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Breaking the previous high by 12 degrees is pretty bad considering most of these records go back about 80 - 100 years.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Why do they always give the temperature at the airport? Nobody lives at the airport.
          Did you steal that? That is Steven Wright level good.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Boston set another record yesterday when the temp hit 70. That was the first time there'd ever been back to back 70 degree days in Feb. Since they started keeping records(1870's I think)there have been 4 days that the temp has hit 70 in Feb and 3 of those days have been in the last 2 years.
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Did you steal that? That is Steven Wright level good.
              Mookie has a wicked knuckleball?

I think it was George Carlin.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Mookie has a wicked knuckleball?

I think it was George Carlin.
                It was.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1uaw3WIOlc

Comment

• Due to thawing, it appears that parts of Western Michigan and Northern Indiana have flooded.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

It snowed here. Many acted like it doesn't snow here. It was weird.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Visibility and the roads sucked last night. Slow-moving. Looks gorgeous out today (relatively).
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

They didn't want to hurt the snowflakes' feelings by complaining. Minnesota nice and such.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

That’s why I stayed off the roads. it wasn’t smart to be out on the roads last night. I went to the store (which was close to my house) right around 5 and it was a mess. I can only imagine how bad it was later during peak snowfall.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            That’s why I stayed off the roads. it wasn’t smart to be out on the roads last night. I went to the store (which was close to my house) right around 5 and it was a mess. I can only imagine how bad it was later during peak snowfall.
                            Meh, if one took their time, and watched out for the bruh-trucks, it was okay. Tedious, but I wouldn't say dangerous. Armadillo and the family truckster did alright.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Buy a Subaru; make a path out of the neighborhood for all the Silverados and Rams and F-150s.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                Buy a Subaru; make a path out of the neighborhood for all the Silverados and Rams and F-150s.
                                I just did this. Went out in my forester and now home, watching a huge truck get stuck out my window.

Comment

Working...
                                X