This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2017-2018 Season - The Quest Continues

Looks like the UNH Women's team is having a pretty decent season so far. 3rd in HE, 13th in PWR. Well done!!
    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
      Looks like the UNH Women's team is having a pretty decent season so far. 3rd in HE, 13th in PWR. Well done!!
      It is great news that they are having a stellar season. But no one is doing a board for them or have I missed it?? Stay safe in the storm everyone...
      I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        It is great news that they are having a stellar season. But no one is doing a board for them or have I missed it?? Stay safe in the storm everyone...
        Right here....started by "yours truly" Though it has not been too active lately....

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...ere-Ya-Go!!-)-)
        UNH

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
          Right here....started by "yours truly" Though it has not been too active lately....

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...ere-Ya-Go!!-)-)
          Thanks, Scott. Just moved them up to page 1. :-)

Comment

Alex Hall's NH College Hockey: UNH creed: 'Us against the world':
            http://www.unionleader.com/article/2...TS22/180109644
            I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
              New addition to the Whitt playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWA8QpqFlIQ
              UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                Gosh, it's reassuring that in those last 4 losses, they've only lost by one or two goals.

Phew. And here I was, underestimating the sheer force of Army, Merrimack, Dartmouth and Yale.

At least I won't be so disappointed with that juggernaut from College Hill coming to town tomorrow ...

Comment

Originally posted by Felger View Post
                  New addition to the Whitt playlist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWA8QpqFlIQ
                  Post of the Year

Comment

According to today's Foster's Daily Democrat, Joe Sacco will be joining Patrick Grasso in the Shoulder Surgery/Hope to Redshirt dept.

Also, Mike Robinson has mono and is expected to miss the next three weeks.

Adam Clark, our weary eyes turn to you.
                    UNH

Comment

So has Umile been watching the same games I have been? "Pretty good hockey" does not in any way describe what I have seen since before the Providence series... "I'm not disappointed with the way we play..." Well that is why we are in this sub mediocrity that we have been stuck in for the last five years. You have been mailing it in and frankly don't seem like you even care enough to call out the lazy, disinterested play that has been plaguing this team. Thanks, "coach".

Comment

Originally posted by deltabravo62 View Post
                        So has Umile been watching the same games I have been? "Pretty good hockey" does not in any way describe what I have seen since before the Providence series... "I'm not disappointed with the way we play..." Well that is why we are in this sub mediocrity that we have been stuck in for the last five years. You have been mailing it in and frankly don't seem like you even care enough to call out the lazy, disinterested play that has been plaguing this team. Thanks, "coach".
                        Can't blame you for your feelings; if they don't turn it around this weekend with inspired play then they just don't care about it, period. But I just can't imagine they feel this way about their season. We need to see a good run here; after the Brownies we are going to be fighting for our very lives with HE play going forward. I never mind getting beat by a better team; goes with the territory! What I do mind is uninspired play that gets validated with comments like you mentioned. It's NOT ok. Come on 'Cats; show us what you got.
                        I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                          According to today's Foster's Daily Democrat, Joe Sacco will be joining Patrick Grasso in the Shoulder Surgery/Hope to Redshirt dept.

Also, Mike Robinson has mono and is expected to miss the next three weeks.

Is JT out?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                            Where have you gone, Adam Clark...Wildcat Nation turns its lonely eyes to you...Woo hoo hoo....

Comment

Originally posted by deltabravo62 View Post
                              Nailed it. In short, if the coach doesn't care, why should we??

You lose four in a row against top-shelf teams, you can find/justify "moral victories".

You lose the last four games that UNH has lost ... it's time for "tough love", or some form of accountability.

It's never been more about the NRN than it is right now. And that's really a shame ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                                Nailed it. In short, if the coach doesn't care, why should we??

You lose four in a row against top-shelf teams, you can find/justify "moral victories".

You lose the last four games that UNH has lost ... it's time for "tough love", or some form of accountability.

It's never been more about the NRN than it is right now. And that's really a shame ...
                                No worries, we have yet to play cupcake Northeastern three times this regular season. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X