Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW, DeSmith is up to 6 GP with the Penguins and currently boasts a .927 save-percentage and a 2.08 GAA. Since his debut he's allowed 8 goals-against in five games. He's turning heads in PIT and a number of fans want the Pens to ride the hot hand as long as they can (even with Murray due back soon)...

PIT hosts SJ tomorrow in the one week anniversary of Casey beating Carolina 3-1. The lone Hurricane goal was set up by TVR. Two nights later DeSmith beat Winnik and Minnesota...
    Last edited by Dan; 01-29-2018, 10:09 PM.
    Live Free or Die!!
    Miami University '03

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2017-2018 Season - The Quest Continues

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      I have had lots of kids out with it as well; hope she is feeling better! Every team faces adversity of some kind, one way or the other.
      Thanks. She finally is...I think.

Comment

A guy like Ben Finkelstein would've really helped, he visited UNH, UMass, Lowell, BC according to Josh Seguin and ended up picking BC. Being a Clarkson fan I enjoyed my visit to the Whitt recently and I told my buddy who is a SLU fan I thought he'd end up at UNH with the big ice and UVM (his hometown team) struggling. I know Joe Charlebois didn't have the best UNH career but it's always good to see Potsdam kids heading to play D1 college hockey, Corson Green is also from Potsdam so I wish him nothing but the best and will be checking in on how the UNH program is doing, hopefully Souza gets the program back on track.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
          Right!!! 'Cause none of the other teams have to take long bus trips
          Maybe their buses have been scrubbed with hand sanitizer and our bus has not? Just grasping at straws here. And, trying to keep this thread on pace to close before Chuck's return on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by techtodenver View Post
            A guy like Ben Finkelstein would've really helped, he visited UNH, UMass, Lowell, BC according to Josh Seguin and ended up picking BC. Being a Clarkson fan I enjoyed my visit to the Whitt recently and I told my buddy who is a SLU fan I thought he'd end up at UNH with the big ice and UVM (his hometown team) struggling. I know Joe Charlebois didn't have the best UNH career but it's always good to see Potsdam kids heading to play D1 college hockey, Corson Green is also from Potsdam so I wish him nothing but the best and will be checking in on how the UNH program is doing, hopefully Souza gets the program back on track.
            I look forward to the addition of Corson Green; hope the rest of the D corp return next season to fill it all out. Not sure on the kind of year he's currently having. yeah; we could use players like you mention, who always seem to pick the Boston's instead of UNH. This is why we can't have nice things.
            I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              Still time to enter this contest, or change your bids. :-)
              Edit: after Mac got swept by UVM this past weekend, I have changed my bid to Orono, following Felger's revelation about the UNH master plan.
              In light of the losses to UConn due to the Great Flu Epidemic of 2018 I will change my bid to at home against UMass.
              UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

Just listened to Jack Edwards talk about the Marchand suspension and his playing in the All Star Game...what do you think? (moving along the thread)
                I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

I'm reversing locations. On road at Yukon.
                  Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
                    In light of the losses to UConn due to the Great Flu Epidemic of 2018 I will change my bid to at home against UMass.
                    Done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerman View Post
                      I'm reversing locations. On road at Yukon.
                      Done.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                        Just listened to Jack Edwards talk about the Marchand suspension and his playing in the All Star Game...what do you think? (moving along the thread)
                        I suppose that the idea is penalizing the Bruins and docking him salary, so no harm with him playing in the all-star game for me. But, he needs to cut the cheap shots; he should be a better player than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                          I suppose that the idea is penalizing the Bruins and docking him salary, so no harm with him playing in the all-star game for me. But, he needs to cut the cheap shots; he should be a better player than that.
                          We all can. But sometimes you need to say, **** it.

Comment

You are not fooling me at all with this ***** ****. We are still coming for ya. My god you are so carrying on. ****ing weak.

Comment

Frig they blocked out my wordsss....

Cat

Scat

Scat

Fill in as needed

Comment

I want good old time rivalry two weeks from now.

Comment

Working...
                                X