• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin @ Minnesota 12/1 and 12/2 -- Let the Hate flow through you

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
    I am not impressed.
    Not even with the (3*9)+4=31?

Man, counting is so underappreciated on the wrong side of the river.
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
      Not even with the (3*9)+4=31?

Man, counting is so underappreciated on the wrong side of the river.
      Is that how many vacate your state daily for the good life on the right side of the river?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Is that how many vacate your state daily for the good life on the right side of the river?
        When I fish the Mississippi around Winona, the perch on the WI side of the river are plump and healthy, the ones on the MN side are thin and sickly, so I think the WI side is the good life side.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Actually... and I checked... you are still in the northern hemisphere, so right is still right.

Wisconsin is to the right of the river and Minnesota is to the left.

There is a big lake to our right.

I'm sorry for the education that you paid for over there.

Comment

I'm going to get some sprecher abbey triple err, thinner after work. Drop the puck!

I wish Greenway were playing. Both teams need a sweep so these should be some great games.

6>5😈
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              Actually... and I checked... you are still in the northern hemisphere, so right is still right.

Ah, another Wisconsin geography major I see. You obviously worked very hard for that degree. Congratulations!
              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

I'm sorry for the education that you paid for over there.
                Still trying to figure out the difference between right and wrong I see. Typical Drunkin Sconnie.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                  Ah, another Wisconsin geography major I see. You obviously worked very hard for that degree. Congratulations!

Are we still bitter over the more lakes thing?

Comment

The real question is will the Mooch be at least half full tonight? First 500 students get a jersey and SRO tics are only 15 bucks.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                      The real question is will the Mooch be at least half full tonight? First 500 students get a jersey and SRO tics are only 15 bucks.
                      Probably 6500-7500 in the building. There are a ton of tickets left, and they don't advertise the SRO tickets much (obviously). Tomorrow should be a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                        Probably 6500-7500 in the building. There are a ton of tickets left, and they don't advertise the SRO tickets much (obviously). Tomorrow should be a little better.
                        Yikes... that's a little light for this series...

I think it's the first time the Badgers have gone with the same skaters in consecutive games. Hayton instead of Berry makes it still a different lineup.

Alright. Drop the Puck. Let's Go RED!
                        Originally posted by WiscTJK
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                        Originally posted by Timothy A
                        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Wow. No one there either.

What has happened to college hockey?

Comment

I know a place where they still pack em in
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                              I know a place where they still pack em in

That's coz there's nothing else to do there and you're all Nazi's.

Or something like that.

Don't you have you're own game?

Comment

No ****.

G, remember when there was a time when you COULD NOT get into a Badger-Gopher game on gameday in Madison or MPLS unless you paid a scalper? ****ing sad.
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X