This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    Of all the scary moves this president has made, this would rank near the top IMO. That because at a high cost to taxpayers...the problem is of what it wouldn't be...and what it would be.

Trump considering spy network to combat 'deep state' enemies: Intercept
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-state-enemies
    *Obama fills out March Madness bracket*
    Flag: "Obama is clearly joining with the globalists to use the tournament to distract the public during the next three weeks while he prepares themilitary for martial law. The Coca Cola commercials are meant to lure people to Walmart death camps so that he can maintain order for a third term and Capital One and Charles Barkley are hiding a code for Hillary to buy uranium."

*Trump literally attempting to create secret police*
    Flag: "This is fine."
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      So we can expect hours and hours of hearings?
      Only if the Democrats win the House. And even then they're not going to go Gowdy on the bit.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        *Obama fills out March Madness bracket*
        Flag: "Obama is clearly joining with the globalists to use the tournament to distract the public during the next three weeks while he prepares themilitary for martial law. The Coca Cola commercials are meant to lure people to Walmart death camps so that he can maintain order for a third term and Capital One and Charles Barkley are hiding a code for Hillary to buy uranium."

*Trump literally attempting to create secret police*
        Flag: "This is fine."
        Well the black Muslim guy isn't doing it so....

I sincerely thought Flaggy was more of a libertarian in terms personal freedom and what not. Now it's obvious that he's just a fascist who didn't like Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
          Of all the scary moves this president has made, this would rank near the top IMO. That because at a high cost to taxpayers...the problem is of what it wouldn't be...and what it would be.

"Project INSIGHT requires insight... So I created an algorithm" - Arnim Zola

Not sure where Trump will put him, but I'm sure he can find a place...
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Well it is, isn't it? Israel says it's their capital by the oldest right in the book - conquest.

But...

Wishing doesn't make it so. Congress has to appropriate money to move the embassy to Jerusalem. No appropriation, no move.

-------
            Deutsche

Just as technology is making brick and mortar schools obsolete, why can't technology make the need for an ambassador obsolete, too? We can phone, Skype, etc. just about everywhere on the planet. Why do we need a huge staff in every country to represent the USA when I can keep a smaller group in Foggy Bottom
            If you need an on-site presence, no place is more than a 2 day trip via a fast jet.
            I disagree. I’m in distance learning at Northwestern right now and it’s not the same. Id have a much better experience if I was in person at least part of the time.
            There’s a difference between having an efficient staff and having nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Every diplomat we have in Israel is in danger because the President insisted on making Jerusalem the capital by decree. If any American dies due to the violence that will surely happen it's on him.
              But if there's one thing the GOP understands, it's that sometimes it's necessary for us to have a diplomatic presence in a dangerous and risky city, and if something happens to that mission it's a risk fo the job, and it doesn't make sense to hold 50 different investigations on it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                But if there's one thing the GOP understands, it's that sometimes it's necessary for us to have a diplomatic presence in a dangerous and risky city, and if something happens to that mission it's a risk fo the job, and it doesn't make sense to hold 50 different investigations on it.
                Of course.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Every diplomat we have in Israel is in danger because the President insisted on making Jerusalem the capital by decree. If any American dies due to the violence that will surely happen it's on him.
                  Wasn’t Clinton president when it was decided we would move the embassy to Jerusalem?
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Wasn’t Clinton president when it was decided we would move the embassy to Jerusalem?
                    How is that relevant now, Trump Advocate?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      How is that relevant now, Trump Advocate?
                      Trump is administering the law, isn’t that what you want from him?
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Trump is administering the law, isn’t that what you want from him?
                        Reading is your friend. I'm not going to read for you.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.769498

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Well it is, isn't it? Israel says it's their capital by the oldest right in the book - conquest.

But...

Wishing doesn't make it so. Congress has to appropriate money to move the embassy to Jerusalem. No appropriation, no move.
                          Here's the thing- by taking this side, we just lost all credibility to negotiate peace. This clearly chooses a side instead of trying to stay in the middle.

We didn't accept that the USSR took over Afghanistan by conquest. We didn't accept Iraq taking over Kuwait by conquest. But now we are supposed to accept this conquest? Weak sauce excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Deutsche

Just as technology is making brick and mortar schools obsolete, why can't technology make the need for an ambassador obsolete, too? We can phone, Skype, etc. just about everywhere on the planet. Why do we need a huge staff in every country to represent the USA when I can keep a smaller group in Foggy Bottom?

If you need an on-site presence, no place is more than a 2 day trip via a fast jet.
                              Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              I disagree. I’m in distance learning at Northwestern right now and it’s not the same. Id have a much better experience if I was in person at least part of the time.
                              There’s a difference between having an efficient staff and having nothing.
                              This. Anyone who has attempted to conduct workshops or negotiations remotely, would know that it's far more preferable to do such things in person. Doing them over teleconference is code-speak for, "We're too cheap to do this properly."

Plus, if we shutdown our embassies in foreign countries, where are US citizens supposed to go if there is trouble and they need help? Call a hotline?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                This. Anyone who has attempted to conduct workshops or negotiations remotely, would know that it's far more preferable to do such things in person. Doing them over teleconference is code-speak for, "We're too cheap to do this properly."

Plus, if we shutdown our embassies in foreign countries, where are US citizens supposed to go if there is trouble and they need help? Call a hotline?
                                Call a hotline and then put Hilary through 5000 hours of hearings to blame her for what happened

Comment

Working...
                                X