Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    It's best to just block him.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Overstating things by a mile, I'm not suggesting we're saving the world via the USCHO message board - or that I'm necessarily a good man, for that matter! - but not a bad expression of the belief that ignoring a problem doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

That he's obviously a half-witted moron - assuming he's not just a troll - is bad enough, his absolute certainty is what really takes him over the top into true lunacy for me.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

"The best lack all conviction, while the worst / Are full of passionate intensity." - W. B. Yeats

That sort of thing.
    I went home with a waitress the way I always do
    How was I to know she was with the russians, too?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Well it will lead to war...and what happens when a war ends?!?!?!

You see he is playing chess! I mean sure he is about to be mated in 4 moves but darn if he isnt trying!!
      Can't you see that the Donald, a man-child who can barely piece two sentences together, is always playing 14-dimensional chess? He's a genius, and we just can't see it!

Comment

I must say, the resultant butthurt from posting a differing opinion is somewhere between sad and entertaining. It's sad to see a bunch of soy boys completely lose control because someone dared to challenge their brainwashing. It does make for entertainment, but for all the wrong reasons.

I was hoping for a decent debate.

Comment

Is "soy boy" supposed to be some sort of insult? Congrats, it rhymes, so I guess that's something.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Is "soy boy" supposed to be some sort of insult? Congrats, it rhymes, so I guess that's something.
            I think he's trying to emasculate people here by implying that most people here are vegetarians/vegans.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              I must say, the resultant butthurt from posting a differing opinion is somewhere between sad and entertaining. It's sad to see a bunch of soy boys completely lose control because someone dared to challenge their brainwashing. It does make for entertainment, but for all the wrong reasons.

I was hoping for a decent debate.
              Nobody is butthurt, we all just think you're a moron or a poorly programmed bot.

"I was hoping for a good debate!" says the guy who literally never responds to anything within peoples' posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                I think he's trying to emasculate people here by implying that most people here are vegetarians/vegans.
                A guy I work with always says soy makes you grow breasts so maybe that’s the angle

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  A guy I work with always says soy makes you grow breasts so maybe that’s the angle
                  That can't be right. I had breasts long before I ever had my first taste of soy.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Trump will boycott.
                    Hillary has been doping for years!!! So unfair!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      4-channers should drink it then, as that's about as close as they'll ever get.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        Nobody is butthurt, we all just think you're a moron or a poorly programmed bot.

"I was hoping for a good debate!" says the guy who literally never responds to anything within peoples' posts.
                        How can you debate over "granting a pardon" is the same as stopping an investigation?

That's not a debate, that's a question of definition.

Sure, the President can grant pardons for offences against the United States. But one would have to prove the offence before you can grant that pardon. How you do one before the other is a mystery to me.

Second, the President can NOT grant a pardon for cases of impeachment. This is really clearly possibly a case of impeachment, so it's not even clear that the President can grant a pardon for this entire case. For sure, the President can not pardon himself. And if he pardon's Flynn, that does not stop Flynn from providing evidence to impeach the president.

Most important, we need to get to the bottom of the ruskies interfering, so that we can prevent it in the future. It's a bad, bad thing to have a foreign power trying to influence our elections. Very bad. Again, how that can be debated is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          So why lie?

And, is lying to the FBI a crime? Yes or no.
                          It's a crime, and Mike Flynn is a fool. He's been fired ("asked to resign") by TWO Presidents!

What's the old adage: The lie (or cover-up) is always worse than the crime.

(And in this case, Flynn didn't even commit a crime! )
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            It's a crime, and Mike Flynn is a fool. He's been fired ("asked to resign") by TWO Presidents!

What's the old adage: The lie (or cover-up) is always worse than the crime.

(And in this case, Flynn didn't even commit a crime! )
                            You mean other than acting as both a agent for the US government and a (pair) of foreign government at the same time. No big deal, eh?

I totally don't understand how that can be overlooked so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              You mean other than acting as both a agent for the US government and a (pair) of foreign government at the same time. No big deal, eh?

I totally don't understand how that can be overlooked so easily.
                              When did I say that?
                              And why isn't that what Mueller is nailing him on?
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                When did I say that?
                                And why isn't that what Mueller is nailing him on?
                                You said that Flynn didn't commit a crime.

All we know is that Mueller convinced him of admitting to lie under oath, which is a crime in his position.

After that, we don't know what is going on behind doors. Flynn may be pleading not guilty to that, as it's a far, far more offensive thing to do. Or he's not hanging onto that. Who knows. History won't know for a while, since we are only getting bits and pieces of what is going on.

Still, to pretend that Flynn is somehow innocent is moronic. And yes, I am pointing at you too.

Comment

Working...
                                X