Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Funny thing is, there's a Congressional probe on it.
    So...you have complete faith and trust on Congress now! Huh....
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      What's being advertised may be a nothingburger, however the subpoena is because they hate the fact he's President, and are looking for any little thing that they can pin on him or any member of the Administration and make a big deal out of it. It's what's called a witch hunt. Heck, I'm sure someone in his investigation probably even thinks Trump turned him into a newt! Don't know if he got better...
      HAHAHAHA now Fraudbot goes into conspiracy mode because it's Republicans being charged but Hillary is totally guilty of buying a financial interest in a company that has uranium.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Nobody will go after you, except those globalists hiding in your closet, flaggy. We're afraid you will hurt yourself.
        I assume you think Infowars is a product of the globalists? Is this why they're constantly being demonetized on Youtube, having their servers DDoSed several times, and the actual globalist puppets, including Hill-Dawg herself, see them as such a threat that they call out Alex Jones by name?

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          HAHAHAHA now Fraudbot goes into conspiracy mode because it's Republicans being charged but Hillary is totally guilty of buying a financial interest in a company that has uranium.
          She committed gross negligence. The guy just fired by the FBI changed it as a cover. That's been proved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            It's highly probable Dump was working with the Russians to influence the elections. That's under investigation.

It's a certainty that Dump pressured agencies and Members to obstruct the investigation.

Either is an offense which any Congress not cravenly pursuing party over national interest would impeach over. The former would be treason.
            Unless you have some sort of evidence that he did conspire with the Russians and because of that tried to obstruct justice the charges don’t carry much weight. If you were the Russians would you want to collude with Trump? Seems it would be a pretty big risk to take.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              I am presently employed full time.
              So I see for whatever reason, you're above that kind of work. As I said.

Walk it like you talk it, big man.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                Unless you have some sort of evidence that he did conspire with the Russians and because of that tried to obstruct justice the charges don’t carry much weight. If you were the Russians would you want to collude with Trump? Seems it would be a pretty big risk to take.
                It’s not a huge risk if you own him financially. And there’s something to hide when he won’t show his financials.
                You’d be protesting Hillary daily if you thought she may have colluded - don’t pretend otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by flagdude08 View Post
                  she committed gross negligence. The guy just fired by the fbi changed it as a cover. That's been proved.
                  **bleep bloop** infowars says roy moore is ok because he was a democrat at the time but now he's not **bloop bleep**

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    It’s not a huge risk if you own him financially. And there’s something to hide when he won’t show his financials.
                    You’d be protesting Hillary daily if you thought she may have colluded - don’t pretend otherwise
                    That could be true. It seems Trump being largely in debt to the Russians is some kind of wacky conspiracy theory, but I’m sure at some point the truth will come out.

Conservatives are too busy working to protest

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      He lied to the FBI about doing something that was not illegal.

FBI: Gen. Flynn, do you consume oxygen?
                      Flynn: No.
                      FBI: Uh, you just lied to us.

That's a procedural violation as part of the investigation.
                      Or it's straight moronic by Mike Fly.... nevermind.
                      So why lie?

And, is lying to the FBI a crime? Yes or no.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        If you're Trump's lawyer you don't argue the President cannot obstruct justice unless you know that's exactly what he did.

Stick a fork in him he's done.

Most pundits have said by now that the President admitted to obstruction by tweeting that he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI. Mueller is going to get him.
                        You don't think Mueller is out subpoenaing phone records to see whose phone uploaded that message to Twitter do you, and where from?And everyone else's phone who said they were responsible for it to see where they were and what they were doing at the time?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          Admitting what? That he fired a liar? Please explain how a firing a liar is obstructing justice. For that matter, didn't firing Flynn from the administration make Flynn an easier target for DOJ/FBI?

The better argument is firing Comey is the alleged obstruction.
                          He fired him for lying to the FBI. He knew Flynn lied, which is a crime. And yet, for two weeks or more, Flynn kept his job, and others in the administration, who also knew Flynn lied to the FBI and Pence were defending him in the media, telling the same lies, that he hadn't discussed sanctions with the Russians.

And then Trumpy, knowing Flynn lied to the FBI, a crime, asked Comey if he could give Flynn a pass on it. That's obstruction.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            And then Trumpy, knowing Flynn lied to the FBI, a crime, asked Comey if he could give Flynn a pass on it. That's obstruction.
                            This is the obstruction piece. The firing of Flynn is minor; it's telling the head of the FBI to stop investigating someone you knew had committed a crime.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              He lied to the FBI about doing something that was not illegal.

FBI: Gen. Flynn, do you consume oxygen?
                              Flynn: No.
                              FBI: Uh, you just lied to us.

That's a procedural violation as part of the investigation.
                              Or it's straight moronic by Mike Fly.... nevermind.
                              Bl wjobs are illegal in DC?
                              Last edited by burd; 12-05-2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                This is the obstruction piece. The firing of Flynn is minor; it's telling the head of the FBI to stop investigating someone you knew had committed a crime.
                                Did Trump tell Comey to stop? I believe he told Comey to 'take it easy on Flynn.' They are two completely different things. The ironic part is that Mueller ultimately did take it easy on Flynn.

Comment

Working...
                                X