Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    What part of cowardly delusional liar do you not understand?

There is literally nothing this spoiled turd won't do. And, evidently, literally nothing his supporters won't swallow with sugar on it.
    Colonel Sanders was on full attack mode today. She's perfect for him. I think in the wake of "Me too", Roy Moore, and Al Franken women's rights still need to go backward. It's the only way the planet learns and understands Colonel Sanders and Conway.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I think in the wake of "Me too", Roy Moore, and Al Franken women's rights still need to go backward. It's the only way the planet learns and understands Colonel Sanders and Conway.
      "Your act hasn't change much."

If you want to call down fury on the dopey women of the south and prairies, fine, do that, flush those broodsows into the sewer with their cousin-uncle-husbands. But my daughter doesn't deserve to be hurt by these f-cking fascist f-cks.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"Your act hasn't change much."

If you want to call down fury on the dopey women of the south and prairies, fine, do that. My daughter doesn't deserve to be hurt by these f-cking fascist f-cks.
        But they are. Including mine. And I'd rather have the electorate woken up then go back to sleep again. Get it done. And the only way it gets done is if enough pain is inflicted.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

But they are. Including mine. And I'd rather have the electorate woken up then go back to sleep again. Get it done. And the only way it gets done is if enough pain is inflicted.
          You are delusional if you think this stuff changes any of those... well, let's call them "minds." Those dunces will go to their graves mewling at their photos of Dump on his throne, just like their inbred daddies did with Reagan. You can't. Fix. Stupid.

The rest of us know. Giving us more of these plagues does nothing but spread pain. Endure all the pain you personally want -- go cut a birch rod and whip yourself til you bleed -- but don't wish it on my loved ones.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You are delusional if you think this stuff changes any of those... well, let's call them "minds." Those dunces will go to their graves mewling at their photos of Dump on his throne, just like their inbred daddies did with Reagan. You can't. Fix. Stupid.

The rest of us know. Giving us more of these plagues does nothing but spread pain. Endure all the pain you personally want -- go cut a birch rod and whip yourself til you bleed -- but don't wish it on my loved ones.
            LOL. But you can. The Congress is now changing their rules because of the things that are coming out. We need the Trump administration to double down on hurting women so we get even more change. And by all accounts they are.

Comment

From 1973:
              "I would say it's thirty to one that I'll be impeached, and a thousand to one that I'll go to jail, and that has nothing to do with the fact that today I am sending to Congress a prison reform bill that provides a two-bedroom suite, with a terrace, to any wrongdoer who was at one time, the highest official of the land".
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Access Hollywood tape is a fake!!!!
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Access Hollywood tape is a fake!!!!
                  All right, Alex Jones.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

In the most favorable possible interpretation, This whole presidency is still just a prank to see what he can get away with saying. Many of my acquaintances are still enjoying it.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      All right, Alex Jones.
                      alex who?

mookie was watching cnn this morning and read the scroll.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I wonder how many other Presidents would have honored the Navajo Native Americans from World War II with Pocohantas comments and in front of a portrait of Andrew Jackson? You have to admit, it's got pizzazz. The most interesting thing about it is that he just keeps on being a racist ********* and the entire conservative wing of the United States eats it up like candy.

Comment

I wonder how many other Presidents would have honored the Navajo Native Americans from World War II with Pocohantas comments and in front of a portrait of Andrew Jackson? You have to admit, it's got pizzazz. The most interesting thing about it is that he just keeps on being a racist ********* and the entire conservative wing of the United States eats it up like candy.
                          And just like he planned, all the back and forth in comments sections was all about Elizabeth Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            And just like he planned, all the back and forth in comments sections was all about Elizabeth Warren.
                            Awesome. It proves a point. Americans prefer racists to liberal elites.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              He didn't plan anything. He's just a fink.
                              Cornell University

Comment

OK, that top one is a bit freaky. https://www.newsma*****/us/student-l.../27/id/828361/

Comment

Working...
                                X