This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    It's going to get to the point where Americans won't be able to travel. I'm skittish on it now.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      We wouldnt accept NK taking Seoul by conquest...
      We’ll see
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

If NK invaded SK and headed towards Seoul something like 100,000 American troops would be either dead, fighting, or in immediate harm's way.

We would have absolutely no choice but to hit them with everything short of nukes.

We would not nuke a neighbor of China and Russia.

If SK has secret nukes, though, well, that's an extinction situation they are facing. I can't see them holding back.

At the end of the day, maybe that's the simplest solution. Give SK and Japan nukes and politely inform NK and China. Then leave.
        Last edited by Kepler; 12-06-2017, 11:55 AM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

A lot of coke today. He's sniffing like crazy during his big Israel orgasm.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

WASHINGTON — Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, told a former business associate that economic sanctions against Russia would be “ripped up” as one of the Trump administration’s first acts, according to an account by a whistle-blower made public on Wednesday.
            That looks like a quid pro quo to me.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/06/u...imes&smtyp=cur
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              A lot of coke today. He's sniffing like crazy during his big Israel orgasm.
              Slurred noticeably too. "Politicalanreligious", "United Shhhhhates".

https://youtu.be/KU2gB_S2AWw?t=25m32s

I won't say it's coke, but something is up. I don't know if he's just that nervous, or if he's on some kind of meds, or what.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Something is up.
                Oh he was DEF slurring. Jesus

Comment

Tillerson and Mattis were opposed to the Jerusalem announcement. Before you get excited, Pence and Haley were for it. People seem to like Haley but she's as much an idiot as the rest of them.

Comment

Pence will order the embassy to be built on the Temple Mount. He knows his prophesy.

(I actually have no idea whether John the Revelator is considered prophesy. It's canon, but revelation may be a different category.)
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I won't say it's coke, but something is up. I don't know if he's just that nervous, or if he's on some kind of meds, or what.
                      It's the precursor to his Big Mac (coronary) Attack.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Tillerson and Mattis were opposed to the Jerusalem announcement. Before you get excited, Pence and Haley were for it. People seem to like Haley but she's as much an idiot as the rest of them.
                        I lost all respect for Haley when she agreed to join this administration. She's as rabidly Islamophobic as any of them.

So much for "Mad Dog" Mattis having any influence with this group.

Comment

haven't read everything in the thread, but I have a question about the Jerusalem comments. Why the F does it matter if Drumpf or anyone else other than the citizens of Israel/Palestine declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel? Is it because of the fact that another country recognizes it as Jewish the reason it would spark the tensions?
                          Originally posted by Bakunin
                          Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            I lost all respect for Haley when she agreed to join this administration. She's as rabidly Islamophobic as any of them.
                            She may just be Freida Fundy F-ckstain. She played the flag just right in SC, but she's been awful ever since.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
                              haven't read everything in the thread, but I have a question about the Jerusalem comments. Why the F does it matter if Drumpf or anyone else other than the citizens of Israel/Palestine declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel? Is it because of the fact that another country recognizes it as Jewish the reason it would spark the tensions?
                              Yes. It is a disputed territory and the US backing either side adds legitimacy to their argument. Also remember, the US tends to represent the West so while our allies may not back us unless they outright disagree it will be seen as tacit agreement by the world.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I think he's just getting very nervous about Mueller. If he were on coke, he'd have been rambling nonstop. You can tell towards the end of the speech that he's very stilted, had to put effort into remembering what to say. His mind is on Uday's testimony to Mueller today. The slurring is a result of his nervousness, and the dry mouth that is a common symptom of that. The sniffing is how he composes himself before he opens his mouth.

EDIT: Some people also think he might be stroking out. With his diet and age, it's entirely believable, but I would think the entire country would know in short order if that were the case.

Look at Pence in the background too, staring longingly over his shoulder. "I want this job so bad, I can almost taste it. Just a little while longer, Mike, and you'll be standing behind that podium...President at last!"
                                Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 12-06-2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X