Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    You want social media rules? You got it, and everything that goes with it. http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/07/li...l-media-rules/
    You and the Daily Caller are actually somewhat correct, for once. Ill-advised social media posts are definitely used by both sides against each other, to call for boycotts, firings, suspensions, etc., and hypocritically so - never against one's own side.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      You and the Daily Caller are actually somewhat correct, for once. Ill-advised social media posts are definitely used by both sides against each other, to call for boycotts, firings, suspensions, etc., and hypocritically so - never against one's own side.
      FlagDUDE's second rule of the internet is a godsend. Also Facebook-free for 10 months, and couldn't be happier.

Comment

Well all of your "friends" are on 4chan anyways so what would you need Facebook for...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Well all of your "friends" are on 4chan anyways so what would you need Facebook for...
          I don't know if I've ever actually visited 4chan...

Comment

See if you can identify which sentence someone else wrote and which sentence he wrote: http://mobile.***********/realDonald...52197090148352

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              Trump held a Hanukkah celebration at the White House, but failed to invite any Democratic member of Congress even though they make up the majority of the Jewish representatives.
              Honest question: Would any have attended?
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                Honest question: Would any have attended?
                I would think all. That would be an official government function, not Dump Being Dump.

One of the worst things about Dump is he is incapable of separating himself from his role as president. The rest of us with developed brains and psyches can do that
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

One of the worst things about Dump is he is incapable of separating himself from his role as president. The rest of us with developed brains and psyches can do that
                  +1
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

What is the point of rolling this back???
                    http://hill.cm/f2JRMSl

Honestly at this point he should just take out his tiny orange dick and **** all over Michelle’s food garden at the WH

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Honestly at this point he should just take out his tiny orange dick and **** all over Michelle’s food garden at the WH
                      I hope somebody is carefully cataloging everything Dump does with these regs so the next Democratic president can just flip one switch and turn them all back on again.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

He hates consumers. He loves businesses and business people. Businesses, corporations never do anything wrong.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Aside from the 2:1, I would think it's putting more costs on the airlines to have to actually advertise all this stuff, when someone looking to purchase a flight could always ask the question of the sales person. Caveat emptor.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure it costs a ton to tell people the cost of bags online.

Comment

Yeah, you guys know how you always have the opportunity to ask the salesperson when you buy tickets. You know that salesperson you talk to in person every time you buy an airline ticket. Because it's apparently 1985 and we still buy tickets in person at the airport. You know, that person.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                Yeah I'm sure it costs a ton to tell people the cost of bags online.
                                I'm fairly certain it would also include all of the counters as well. However, why should the government be spending our money to enforce that sort of thing, when it's much easier to simply ask the question if you're curious? Plus, they already have to be able to itemize your bill for each SKU; seems a bit unnecessary to waste regulation on something that specific. No reason for the feds to be micro-managing like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X