Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Just tell them you're from the province of South Canada if you can't fake the accent.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Just tell them you're from the province of South Canada if you can't fake the accent.
      Take some time to get your backstory correct.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

No need to fake it when I'm already halfway there with my normal accent. And I'll just say I'm from Windsor, aka "South Detroit". That'll work.

Comment

Just tell 'em:

I'm from Morden Manitoba, eh. That's aboot 10 kilos west of Winkler. Don't know Winkler? So, go Flyers, eh! So it's about 100 kilos soothwest of The 'peg. But enough chitchat, eh. Get off the chesterfield, strap on the blades, and we'll go shuut some biscuits in the basket and after that we'll get some beers and get all p issed up, eh? That fit in ure shed-ule? And are we still going to the Zed Zed Top concert this weekend?

Additional tutorals at 640 and 680.
          Last edited by The Sicatoka; 12-07-2017, 02:28 PM.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Rec'd for chesterfield.

Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

The troll doesn't fall far from the ... troll.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  The troll doesn't fall far from the ... troll.
                  Neither does the *******.

Comment

I can envision DJT and DJTj sitting in The Oval seeing who can out-troll-Tweet the other. No, wait, DJT's is being handled by his attorney.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Which is worse, him messing up that quote or his dad messing up the Pearl Harbor one?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Most of the time I told the truth, but a couple times I told people I was from Thunder Bay, just north of the MN border in Ontario.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          Most of the time I told the truth, but a couple times I told people I was from Thunder Bay, just north of the MN border in Ontario.
                          I hope you pronounced it correctly. "Tunder Bye."
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              Scoob, we just spent the last 30-40 years mainstreaming mentally disabled folks that used to be housed in places like this and this. And now you want to reverse that?
                              Since this all started with the crappy way we treat our Vets, how about you convince your party to actually take care of the vets after they have made their wall street buddies money by either killing people which breaks stuff or killing people to secure more natural resources.

Instead of relying on charity to take care of our veterans.

It's horrible that the freedumb guys want to raise the debt to spend more on "defense" but also cut services to the men and women who serve in the armed forces. Disgraceful.

This is your party.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Rec'd for chesterfield.
                                This is life and death man! Call it a couch or sofa and they'll nail you as a Can-postor.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X