Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Come ON, asteroid!
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      We're not getting lofo whites back. We don't need them -- we only need to turn out the Dem base as in 2008 and 2012 and we can't be beaten.

This is just like the Dixiecrats -- we shouldn't chase them, they're not coming back unless we compromise ourselves so much that we lose the interest of our base, in which case we lose.

The Obama Strategy is the way forward -- appeal to liberals and give people reasons to vote for. Ignore the orcs, don't chase them. If they find something they like in our messaging as opposed to Republicans lying to them they can pull the correct lever.

But our business should be delivering both the message (as Obama did) and results (as he did not) that our base wants. There are far more gettable votes for Democrats to our left than our right. About a third of this country does not vote because the two parties have been compromised by the 1%. We should be aiming for them.

It's good politics and more importantly it's good for the country and the people as a whole. The rich have had their 40-year holiday. F-ck them.
      Hillary could have won despite them not coming out to vote. She and Donna especially blew it by chasing votes in Georgia and Arizona. They needed fullscale get out of the vote operations in Michigan and Pennsylvania in particular and that would have put her over the top. Instead, they sat on their hands.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

“You were here long before any of us were here,” Trump said, “although we have a representative in Congress who they say was here a long time ago. They call her ‘Pocahontas.’”
        I mean, does his attempt at an insult even make sense? "Here a long time ago"? That would make sense if she was really old or in the Senate a really long time. If you're going to result to childish name calling, at least take some pride in your work.

From another article on it:

The president also referred to White House chief of staff John Kelly as “chief.”

“He’s the general and the chief,” Trump said during the event. “I said, how good were these code talkers? He said, ‘sir, you have no idea. You have no idea how great they were.’ ”
        Oratory worthy of Cicero!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Also, Trump held the media event, with Navajo code talkers standing/sitting next to him, in front of a portrait of Andrew Jackson.

A reminder, Andrew Jackson was the President who signed the Indian Removal Act which lead to the mass deaths of many Cherokee Indians on the "Trail of Tears."
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

How do you say jack*** in Navajo?
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Donald Trump
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Jack *** in Navajo.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Also, Trump held the media event, with Navajo code talkers standing/sitting next to him, in front of a portrait of Andrew Jackson.

A reminder, Andrew Jackson was the President who signed the Indian Removal Act which lead to the mass deaths of many Cherokee Indians on the "Trail of Tears."
                  Maybe somebody on tump's staff arranged for the meeting to be held in front of that particular portrait, but is trump even smart enough to know the first thing -- good or bad -- about a president from the 19th century? He probably thinks Andrew and Lyndon Johnson are father and son, because George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush are, and John Adams and John Quincy Adams are too. I'm sure his I.Q score doesn't include a third digit.

Comment

Subscribed
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...d=sm_fb_maddow

Sounds even worse when you read the whole story. Boy, he's a piece of work.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        ...but is trump even smart enough to know the first thing -- good or bad -- about a president from the 19th century? ...
                        Yes. (-ish)

He's admitted many times to have been a big admirer of Andrew Jackson's attitude and policies,

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Literal: téliichoʼí

What Trump is: doo ʼáhályáanii

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

He denied the authenticity of the "Access Hollywood" video/tape today? AYFKM?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              He denied the authenticity of the "Access Hollywood" video/tape today? AYFKM?
                              What part of cowardly delusional liar do you not understand?

There is literally nothing this spoiled turd won't do. And, evidently, literally nothing his supporters won't swallow with sugar on it.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What part of cowardly delusional liar do you not understand?

There is literally nothing this spoiled turd won't do. And, evidently, literally nothing his supporters won't swallow with sugar on it.
                                Given that today’s GOP voters have the intellectual capacity of roadkill, I don’t blame him for saying this stuff. Heck he could start offing his opponents and his mouth breathers wouldn’t believe it

Comment

Working...
                                X