Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Duh, it’s part of Jared’s 5 point plan for peace in the Middle East
    Well it will lead to war...and what happens when a war ends?!?!?!

You see he is playing chess! I mean sure he is about to be mated in 4 moves but darn if he isnt trying!!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      Trump moving the US Israel embassy to Jerusalem. Not sure how that keeps government spending down...
      Didn't that embassy cost close to $1billion?

Edit: Nope. But just about every embassy built since has:
      London, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lebanon.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Telling the FBI to stop investigating is equivalent to a Presidential pardon. In fact, that's how you procedurally do it. The pardon is in the Constitution.
        Every post of yours that I've read has been mindbogglingly ignorant, at best. But occasionally, even against that background, some of them are so egregiously stupid that they deserve comment.

No, stopping an investigation is not the equivalent of a Presidential pardon. In a pardon, the facts are fully known and an explicit decision to set them aside is made, both the facts and the decision to pardon being there for all the world to see. Stopping an investigation before it's completed is saying that "I don't want to know the facts" or certainly more accurately in this case "I already know the facts, because I lived them, but I don't want anyone else to know them".

Not. even. remotely. equivalent. And the icing on the cake is not only are you profoundly ignorant and wrong on the specifics, you're so sure of yourself that you express that ignorance and error with absolute certainty, as if it's not only correct but boilerplate common knowledge.

The willful ignorance of the conservative mind, the gift that keeps on giving.
        I went home with a waitress the way I always do
        How was I to know she was with the russians, too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Well it will lead to war...and what happens when a war ends?!?!?!

You see he is playing chess! I mean sure he is about to be mated in 4 moves but darn if he isnt trying!!
          Daddy in law will drop a nuke, but they’ll try to say the order came from killary and obama in their deep state and they can go to jail!
          Or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by E.J. Smith View Post
            Every post of yours that I've read has been mindbogglingly ignorant, at best. But occasionally, even against that background, some of them are so egregiously stupid that they deserve comment.

No, stopping an investigation is not the equivalent of a Presidential pardon. In a pardon, the facts are fully known and an explicit decision to set them aside is made, both the facts and the decision to pardon being there for all the world to see. Stopping an investigation before it's completed is saying that "I don't want to know the facts" or certainly more accurately in this case "I already know the facts, because I lived them, but I don't want anyone else to know them".

Not. even. remotely. equivalent. And the icing on the cake is not only are you profoundly ignorant and wrong on the specifics, you're so sure of yourself that you express that ignorance and error with absolute certainty, as if it's not only correct but boilerplate common knowledge.

The willful ignorance of the conservative mind, the gift that keeps on giving.
            It's best to just block him.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              Both the Trump and Clinton investigations were/are political witch hunts. I'm making myself sound like a Trump shill today which isn't at all what I am, but I really don't see where there is much here. People are letting their hatred for Trump cloud their better judgement.
              That is what you see. (or more accurately, want to see)

But what if?

What if Bill lied and had an affair- what's the end result of that?

On the other hand, What if dump DID collude with the Russians? Do you think that an affair with an intern and collusion with a different country are the same thing??? Honestly?

We spent HOURS and HOURS with the potential leaks of Secretary Clinton's e-mails that were poorly handled. And hours and hours of possible mistakes in Libya.

So why should we not spend HOURS AND HOURS on russia? Really, why should we not look into that with 100% certainty? Do you want our elections illegally butt into by a foreign power??

Seriously- even pretending that an affair and collusion are nearly on the same scale is moronic.
              Last edited by alfablue; 12-05-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                Did Trump tell Comey to stop? I believe he told Comey to 'take it easy on Flynn.' .
                ummm....then he fired him when he didn't "take it easy on him". That's one hell of a coincidence.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  You're only above it when you decline the job in favor of "unemployment". Are you New English or ********?
                  So here come the caveats. You said initially "for whatever reasons"

Now you're moving the goalposts. Such a sleazy maneuver. Not unexpected, given the source.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    It's best to just block him.
                    I tried that too but everyone keep quoting so what’s the point?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Telling the FBI to stop investigating is equivalent to a Presidential pardon. In fact, that's how you procedurally do it. The pardon is in the Constitution.
                      Hail myself.

Indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        I'm making myself sound like a Trump shill today which isn't at all what I am
                        Really?
                        Last edited by rufus; 12-05-2017, 12:36 PM.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Russia was just completely barred from 2018 Olympics- Maybe Donnie will start tweeting how unfair it is and how it’s Obama’s fault

Comment

Russia was just completely barred from 2018 Olympics- Maybe Donnie will start tweeting how unfair it is and how it’s Obama’s fault
                            Trump will boycott.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Will the Russian judges still be permitted in the figure skating competitions? If so, a lot of ones will be scored in February.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Duh, it’s part of Jared’s 5 point plan for peace in the Middle East
                                It should be a six point plan, should it not?
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X