Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Manafort's bail revoked.

http://www.businessinsider.com/muell...russia-2017-12
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

As lawyer Alan Dershowitz argued, “Not only was that request not criminal, it was the right thing to do.”
      https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...ins/917714001/

Let Mueller finish his investigation (heck, it's worked so well for Trey Gowdy ).

When you lose voices like Dershowitz and USA Today, the Mueller outcome is becoming clear: Flynn and Manafort are toast, Flynn for lying about something he didn't need to lie about (how dumb is that guy?) and Manafort for things he did two years before joining the Trump campaign.

But at this point, my hypothesized "manila envelope" isn't showing up.

Worse, the character of some in the investigation is being revealed (via Tweets or infidelities).

Neither that nor Gowdy serve our Republic well.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        God he’s so stupid

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          When you lose voices like Dershowitz and USA Today, the Mueller outcome is becoming clear
          Seriously? That's what you're going with?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...ins/917714001/

Let Mueller finish his investigation (heck, it's worked so well for Trey Gowdy ).

When you lose voices like Dershowitz and USA Today, the Mueller outcome is becoming clear: Flynn and Manafort are toast, Flynn for lying about something he didn't need to lie about (how dumb is that guy?) and Manafort for things he did two years before joining the Trump campaign.

But at this point, my hypothesized "manila envelope" isn't showing up.

Worse, the character of some in the investigation is being revealed (via Tweets or infidelities).

Neither that nor Gowdy serve our Republic well.
            That's not a USA Today editorial, it's an opinion piece from this guy:

James S. Robbins, a member of USA TODAY's Board of Contributors and author of This Time We Win: Revisiting the Tet Offensive, has taught at the National Defense University and the Marine Corps University and served as a special assistant to the secretary of Defense in the George W. Bush administration.
            Great source there.

If you think the Gowdy "investigation" of Hillary and the Mueller investigation of Dump are in any way similar, well, I just don't know what to say.

Outside of the Echo Chamber and the Republicans' paid flacks, everybody knew the Gowdy investigation was nonsense and the Mueller investigation of Dump is the most serious investigation of presidential malfeasance since Nixon. I realize my co-workers force-fed Fox 24/7 don't know this. They are insulated from reality. But dude, come on, you don't have that excuse.
            Last edited by Kepler; 12-04-2017, 05:49 PM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              God he’s so stupid
              They are just habitual liars. All of them. Man, did he find a home with the Dump administration.

I hope they all rot in prison.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It blows me away that the "conservative" (cough) rank and file don't know what's coming. I know that Republican Members and pundits and their media employees are lying -- that is their job. And I get Flag; he's a dope. But nobody is paying Sic, and he appears to be in possession of his faculties. I don't think he's lying for effect. I believe he is completely sincere.

They just don't know these guys committed treason and have been lying and obstructing ever since. The day of the conviction will be the first they ever even consider it as a possibility.

That's gonna be one helluva reckoning. Again, Flag will just say it's a coup; he's a dope. But Sic... well, I guess he will, too. The insulation of the right from reality is complete.
                Last edited by Kepler; 12-04-2017, 05:55 PM.
                Cornell University

Comment

Dershowitz?? Really? I saw him on about 3 TV debates this weekend. He got owned on every single one of them. He needs to stick to Fox News where he can get away with his crap.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    They are just habitual liars. All of them. Man, did he find a home with the Dump administration.

I hope they all rot in prison.
                    Speaking of liars...lock her the F up!!!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/363213-mcfarland-contradicts-herself-on-knowledge-flynns-contacts-with

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Speaking of liars...lock her the F up!!!

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-contacts-with
                      Seriously, the next time one of these idiots tells the truth will be the first time. We might need to build a new federal prison to house them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                        Seriously, the next time one of these idiots tells the truth will be the first time. We might need to build a new federal prison to house them all.
                        I’m sure Trump would give the federal government a very good price to turn one of his properties into a new club fed.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          That's not a USA Today editorial, it's an opinion piece ...
                          USA Today running it is enough to be stunned.

Kep, I know you, et al, don't believe it, but much of this rings to my ears of 8 years ago and the RWNJ sites claiming 'treason' and 'the President will be removed' because he and his cadre are 'corrupt'.

Until that ****ing manila envelope shows up, I wouldn't hold my breath. And I'm not saying it won't.

Mueller is searching, and has been searching, for it, but all he has is Flynn on a procedural and Manafort on stuff two years pre-Trump.

Mueller is going for a royal flush; why is he showing off a duece-four unsuited?
                          Last edited by The Sicatoka; 12-04-2017, 07:13 PM.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Dershowitz?? Really? I saw him on about 3 TV debates this weekend. He got owned on every single one of them.
                            But is Dershowitz wrong on the law? That's all that matters, ... or is it.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              But nobody is paying Sic, and he appears to be in possession of his faculties.
                              Kep, I know you, et al, don't believe it, but much of this rings to my ears of 8 years ago and the RWNJ sites claiming 'treason' and 'the President will be removed' because he and his cadre are 'corrupt'.
                              Would you like to reconsider?

Comment

He’s lost his marbles. Either that or he’s just a Fox News or infowars lite acolyte.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X