Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    If there is mental issues that prevent them from being productive members of society build some homes, put them in there, and take care of them.
    They already do. They're called prisons.
    Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

State Dept issues worldwide alert for us citizens following yesterday’s announcement .

http://thehill.com/policy/internatio...umps-jerusalem

These people are unbelievable.

http://thehill.com/policy/internatio...e-on-jerusalem

Oh and trump asked federal Judge to block the order to allow transgenders in military because of course.

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    *sigh*
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Oh and trump asked federal Judge to block the order to allow transgenders in military because of course.
    What? jfc
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

What? jfc
    http://thehill.com/policy/defense/363729-trump-asks-for-emergency-stay-on-accepting-transgender-military-recruits-by

They’re not ready to prepare for them, apparently
    Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 12-07-2017 at 10:49 AM.

rock and roller

http://www.clickhole.com/article/sec...ession=true#1,

For many pedophiles, it’s impossible to make ends meet. These sex criminals are often shunned both socially and professionally, making it extremely difficult for them to find any sort of gainful employment. But now a group called the GOP is trying to change all that: This amazing organization helps disgraced pedophiles rebuild their lives by getting them elected to political office.

If that doesn’t lift your spirits, we don’t know what will.

While most Americans are openly disgusted by pedophiles, the bighearted people over at the GOP seek to help them find decent, well-paying jobs where they can shape national policy. You only need to look at the amazing work the GOP is doing with pedophile Roy Moore in the special U.S. Senate election in Alabama to know that this organization is looking out for the people society tries to put in the margins.

“Men like Roy Moore are left without many options for getting back on their feet,” said Paul Ryan, one of the senior leaders over at the GOP. “A lot of people want nothing to do with him just because he routinely preyed on teenage girls at shopping malls and other public places, but at the GOP, we believe he deserves the basic dignity of being elected to an incredibly powerful national office.”

“The smiles on pedophiles’ faces when they’re elected with the help of our financial resources, public relations know-how, and endorsements are one of my greatest joys,” added Ryan.

The GOP also offers one-on-one mentorship and the legitimacy a candidate needs to make it to Capitol Hill, all at no cost to the pedophile. With the GOP behind them, pedophiles have a strong chance at becoming representatives, senators, and even speaker of the House, as was the case with noted pedophile Dennis Hastert, who served in Congress for over 20 years.

The GOP’s boundless support of pedophiles’ campaigns seems like it should be impossible to sustain, but the fact that it somehow has done so day in and day out is truly amazing. So thank you, GOP, for the empathy and compassion you show these pedophiles. Keep up the great work!

"And the union workhouses - are they still in operation?"
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    http://thehill.com/policy/defense/363729-trump-asks-for-emergency-stay-on-accepting-transgender-military-recruits-by

They’re not ready to prepare for them, apparently
    They're already in the military. Unbelievable.

Just a boring user.

We already know that a large group of people are willing to over look pedos if the person is important enough. BTDT.

They are called Pennsylvania State University and their supporters.

We knew that football was enough to justify pedophilia, now we know that party is, too. Awesome.

They ignore ridicule & fight; I win

It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

See also: Ways to prevent Blacks from voting.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

That is...amazing!@
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Chump Jr. is Getting Desperate

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, told reporters on Wednesday evening that Donald Trump Jr. cited attorney-client privilege to avoid answering the committee’s questions about a discussion he had with President Donald Trump about his June 2016 meeting with Kremlin-linked officials.

After the committee completed its interview with Trump Jr., Schiff briefly spoke with reporters and revealed that Trump Jr. acknowledged that he discussed the June 2016 meeting, as well as the emails leading up to the meeting, with his father. Schiff said that the conversation “ostensibly” took place after the emails became public but would not reveal more about the timeline.

Trump Jr. told committee members that lawyers were present for his conversation with the President and argued that this shields him from having to detail the discussion with the committee, per Schiff.

Schiff disagreed, however.

“I don’t believe you can shield communications between individuals merely by having an attorney present,” he told reporters. “That’s not the purpose of attorney-client privilege.”
    This was how the mob used to use Attorney Client Privilege back in the day. One of the ways they ended up getting Gotti was to disqualify the lawyers because they were acting as part of the criminal enterprise.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Chump Jr. is Getting Desperate

This was how the mob used to use Attorney Client Privilege back in the day. One of the ways they ended up getting Gotti was to disqualify the lawyers because they were acting as part of the criminal enterprise.
    One of two possibilities.

1. Either these people never read a history book and are just ignorant. OR
    2. They're so arrogant they think they're the ones who are going to get away with it.

Take your choice.

2. They're so arrogant they think they're the ones who are going to get away with it.

Take your choice.
    Its #2. They are like every criminal enterprise they think they are too smart to get in trouble for what others did. It is why the mob lost all influence after Gotti went down and it is why sooner or later every Ponzi scheme blows up.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

So Donald messes up the FDR Pearl Harbor quote and Melania messes up the day. Other than that, off to a great start!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    So Donald messes up the FDR Pearl Harbor quote and Melania messes up the day. Other than that, off to a great start!
    Someone on Twitter said that while he botched quoting FDR, he *was* grammatically correct in the words his stubby fingers chose to mash.

So at least he's got that going for him?

Kichizapi Chetan

If there is mental issues that prevent them from being productive members of society build some homes, put them in there, and take care of them.
    Scoob, we just spent the last 30-40 years mainstreaming mentally disabled folks that used to be housed in places like this and this. And now you want to reverse that?
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Scoob, we just spent the last 30-40 years mainstreaming folks that used to be housed in places like this and this. And now you want to reverse that?
    That's part of taking care of them. Halfway Houses are used all the time. Don't be so dramatic. And don't equate BS to me.

rock and roller

Take your choice.
    Why can't it be both?

Thread Information