Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 46:24 - Donald Trump! Superstar!!

Seeing on tweeter that trump realty hosted their holiday party last night
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Well this tweet will get a response

http://hill.cm/QrusJ24

Comment

that was so awesome mookie will post it again!

https://twitter.com/lavarbigballer/s...=244+289476616

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          This might not be the exact right thread, and things could have changed since I saw the blip tonight, but I think that Trump actually did something smart tonight. He refused to comment on Franken......WTeff? I'm genuinely surprised by that.
          I'm not. Franken resigned after Fox and Friends. He just doesn't know yet.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Well this tweet will get a response

http://hill.cm/QrusJ24
              Dump's third gets a poutgasm about a blackie and the rest of us get to laugh at him and them.

Everybody wins. LaVar Ball has united the country!
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Don’t give him credit for that. That’s the bare minimum. That was the expectation set by the previous 44 presidents. He’s just a dipsh-t who didn’t act like a dipsh_t for once in his presidency.
                That was Trump finally realizing being quiet can be a tactic*. --> Anything he says about Minnesota's "Good Enough" senator will be re-purposed onto Roy Moore. So he finally shut up.

So, as dxmn says, no credit for for that.

*Only took under a year in office. I had the over at 18 months. That's a "beverage" I'll be buying someone.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Trump had already commented on the Franken thing via twitter, don't forget. Just because he didn't about the resignation is fairly meaningless.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Trump didn't "realize" to shut his yap on Twitter.

For everyone who voted for Trump on the hopes and dreams that he suddenly became Presidential: wish in one hand, sh** in the other, and see which one fills first.

If you think this is finally his "pivot," I suggest you Google "Trump + Pivot."
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      Oh, I'm sure he knows. What do you expect him to say?

BTW, it isn't actually Trump tweeting, but rather a staffer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        That was Trump finally realizing being quiet can be a tactic
                        "God's a kid with an ant farm, lady. He's not planning anything."
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Now that he’s a felon from a guilty plea last week, Flynn is cooperating with Mueller. He knows plenty. Trump could pardon him and try to bring him back into the fold. The outrage would be minimal among the Banana Republicans. Sure, they got their tax-relief-for-the-rich bill passed, so they may no longer need Trump after he signs it. But now they’re dreaming of more — cutting Medicare and health care for children, so they have a reason to keep him around.

If Trump fires Mueller, he can start the new year clean. His base will stick with him. Though voters believe, by a nearly 2-1 margin, that Russians interfered with the United States election, Republicans do not. Party before country — in the face of a dangerous turn toward authoritarianism, that’s all that matters.
                          https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/07/o...imes&smtyp=cur

I agree with the premise of this article. It does appear based on what Hannity is doing on his show (attacking Mueller and the investigation every minute of every hour) that Trump is going to fire Mueller. Just a matter of when. Sometimes you have to pay attention to what Fox is doing because that mimics the direction Trump is going.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Trump held a Hanukkah celebration at the White House, but failed to invite any Democratic member of Congress even though they make up the majority of the Jewish representatives.

Comment

You want social media rules? You got it, and everything that goes with it. http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/07/li...l-media-rules/

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                Trump held a Hanukkah celebration at the White House, but failed to invite any Democratic member of Congress even though they make up the majority of the Jewish representatives.
                                And in true a Trump tweet for every occasion fashion, he held it last night when Hanukkah doesn't start until the 12th, after criticizing Obama in 2011 for holding it early.

Comment

Working...
                                X