X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Reset The Calendar Again

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Just because it is legal for the person to bring the gun in your scenario doesnt mean others have to feel comfortable with someone having a gun there.
    If the person is doing it correctly, nobody knows (s)he's legally carrying concealed.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      If the person is doing it correctly, nobody knows (s)he's legally carrying concealed.
      don't worry, you'll know.

most of the gun humpers can't wait to tell you they carry and how they wish someone would try to rob them or rob the business they happen to be in so they can shoot them

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
        don't worry, you'll know.

most of the gun humpers can't wait to tell you they carry and how they wish someone would try to rob them or rob the business they happen to be in so they can shoot them
        Not stereotyping or anything.

I have a few friends and relatives that own guns, and they only answer to that fact when asked, or when it's relevant. Of course, their knuckles don't drag when they walk, either.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Reset it.

Two injured in LA middle school shooting
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Reset it.

Two injured in LA middle school shooting
            We need one more. IINM the rule is 3+. So, hopefully throw in a teacher?

Both shooting victims are 15. Pour yourself a frostly one, Wayne LaPierre.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Not stereotyping or anything.

I have a few friends and relatives that own guns, and they only answer to that fact when asked, or when it's relevant. Of course, their knuckles don't drag when they walk, either.
              I own a gun. But the concealed carry people are pretty nuts, in my opinion. Every single one of them that I've met can't wait for the day they get to pull their gun and be a hero. Apparently they also live their entire life so in fear they feel like they need a gun with them at all times.

Comment

Weird. This was a female student that did the shooting.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Weird. This was a female student that did the shooting.
                  The silicon chip inside her head got switched to overload.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Shattering glass ceilings I guess

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      I own a gun. But the concealed carry people are pretty nuts, in my opinion. Every single one of them that I've met can't wait for the day they get to pull their gun and be a hero. Apparently they also live their entire life so in fear they feel like they need a gun with them at all times.
                      This has been my experience at work as well. it's not that they worry about the "fifteen minutes" scenario -- they are actively cheering for it. It's their Judgment Day. They are all Bernard Goetz, jerking himself off thinking about the day he gets to be Harry Callahan.

Everybody but me at my work owns a gun. Half the gun owners are concealed carry advocates. The other gun owners think they're freaks.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

60 Minutes did a great job on Sunday covering the Conceal and Carry Reciprocity legislation.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kroft-t...ciprocity-act/

This bill is the top priority of the NRA.

EDIT: By the way. The NRA is ****ing nuts and has lost their minds.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            60 Minutes did a great job on Sunday covering the Conceal and Carry Reciprocity legislation.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kroft-t...ciprocity-act/

This bill is the top priority of the NRA.

As long as they get their judges on the bench this kind of idiocy is going to get worse.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              As long as they get their judges on the bench this kind of idiocy is going to get worse.
                              From the Heller decision. These idiots want to go beyond what even Scalia thought was right.

On pp. 54 and 55, the majority opinion, written by conservative bastion Justice Antonin Scalia, states: “Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited…”. It is “…not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.”

“Nothing in our opinion should be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.”

“We also recognize another important limitation on the right to keep and carry arms. Miller (an earlier case) said, as we have explained, that the sorts of weapons protected were those “in common use at the time”. We think that limitation is fairly supported by the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of ‘dangerous and unusual weapons.’ ”

The court even recognizes a long-standing judicial precedent “…to consider… prohibitions on carrying concealed weapons.”
                              http://bigthink.com/risk-reason-and-...ht-to-own-guns
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                The NRA is so dedicated to the safety of America, and has such a common sense agenda even the Russians are donating millions of dollars to them.

BTW, another high school shooting today, with the shooter still at-large in Florida.
                                Originally posted by dicaslover
                                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X