X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Reset The Calendar Again

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    Cops caught a guy with a boatload of toys in a Houston hotel room overlooking an NYE celebration.
    Maybe he was a good guy with a gun, there to protect us all.

Comment

19 kids shot and it's barely news. Apparently handguns are dangerous too, who knew.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/23/us/ke...ing/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
        19 kids shot and it's barely news. Apparently handguns are dangerous too, who knew.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/gu...gas-2017-10-02
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Is it too late or do I need to hurry up and buy now before Fox and Friends reports it in the morning and the precedent sends out hopes and prayers tomorrow?

Comment

Simple solutions. Put guns in every classroom. Train the teachers. Done.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Is it too late or do I need to hurry up and buy now before Fox and Friends reports it in the morning and the precedent sends out hopes and prayers tomorrow?
              "This is not the time to discuss gun control..."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Simple solutions. Put guns in every classroom. Train the teachers. Done.
                You're still thinking small. Arm all the children. Teach them the meaning of freedom.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  You're still thinking small. Arm all the children. Teach them the meaning of freedom.
                  https://youtu.be/qvJ3SU17p9c
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

The only way to stop bad kids from stealing other kids lunch money is good kids with guns!
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It was nice of Justin Trudeau to call and offer his condolences. Sniffles would have called but the NRA stole his phone.

Comment

Don't worry, the NRA just needs a couple hundred million more in Russian money funneled through them and we'll get there.
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

When a coworker who doesn't come into the office frequently left yesterday, he happened to mention that he had a concealed weapon to the company's president. This in Eden Prairie. The president looked at him like 'you're kidding, right?'. I will tell the president next time to let me know when he's coming in...so I can leave. I see no reason to put my (anyone's) life at risk for the guy's dangerous/pointless/selfish statement.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                            When a coworker who doesn't come into the office frequently left yesterday, he happened to mention that he had a concealed weapon to the company's president. This in Eden Prairie. The president looked at him like 'you're kidding, right?'. I will tell the president next time to let me know when he's coming in...so I can leave. I see no reason to put my (anyone's) life at risk for the guy's dangerous/pointless/selfish statement.
                            Does your company have a "no weapons" policy? Now that the guy admitted it, I'm pretty sure the president can check him to make sure the guy isn't carrying on company property.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                              I'm really glad to work in a facility where the men with the real weapons stop these limpies from bringing their penile compensators into the office.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Does your company have a "no weapons" policy? Now that the guy admitted it, I'm pretty sure the president can check him to make sure the guy isn't carrying on company property.
                                No. Its a 10 member firm where everyone is buddy buddy. And while strong in many ways, the president is socially weak. He wouldn't stop him...but he also wouldn't stand up to me for saying something either.

It just serves zero purpose except to raise unnecessary risk and be super disrespectful to others.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X