This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Reset The Calendar Again

Rush Limbaugh is arguing Good Guy with a Gun to protect schools.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Rush Limbaugh is arguing Good Guy with a Gun to protect schools.
      Yes, because putting a Barney Fife in each school is a brilliant idea.

Wasn't famed Navy SEAL Chris Kyle killed by an acquaintance with his gun still holstered?

Also, paying for armed guards and guns for teachers while defunding student meals and services is peak Republicanism.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Follow up post: Rush's campaign needs a catchy slogan.

Rugers for Tutors.

Mauser for Mentors.

Sig Sauer for Schoolmarms.

Desert Eagles for Educators.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Yes, because putting a Barney Fife in each school is a brilliant idea.

Wasn't famed Navy SEAL Chris Kyle killed by an acquaintance with his gun still holstered?

Also, paying for armed guards and guns for teachers while defunding student meals and services is peak Republicanism.
          Could not agree more. I think you would see some seriously dodgy people as guards and then you would have a whole other set of problems. My wife is a teacher and I worry 1000X more about her getting in an accident on the way to work than I do some whacko student shooting her. A school is one of the safest places you can be and the media creating fear and panic is doing a serious disservice to people.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            The kids from this high school are amazing REAL Americans and I hope they win. I hope they win.
            I'm very skeptical how genuine any of this stuff is. No doubt some kids believe strongly on gun control, but I'd be shocked if Everytown or angry moms or some other group isn't behind it. I read this story last week and think there is probably a lot of truth behind it: http://lancedutson.bangordailynews.c...eally-matters/
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Mookie’s fav is thou shall not cover your neighbors wife.

Always nice to see the hotties sunbathing in the yard
              Is that an intentional typo?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                I'm very skeptical how genuine any of this stuff is. No doubt some kids believe strongly on gun control, but I'd be shocked if Everytown or angry moms or some other group isn't behind it. I read this story last week and think there is probably a lot of truth behind it: http://lancedutson.bangordailynews.c...eally-matters/
                Ah yes, that sinister group Evertown going around trying to save innocent lives. How dare they. Seriously, get a grip. Go down there and talk to the family and friends of the victims and question how genuine their feelings are and let us know how that goes for you.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Looking at his second sentence, I would say yes.
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Good lord are you drunk?
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Good lord are you drunk?
                      Kids can’t get mad about being massacred in school, it was to be something more sinister!
                      Oh wait, moms should be **** angry about this.
                      Drew tries to say he wants reasonable things then says **** like this. Disgusting

Comment

I bet Acorn is behind this. And Planned Parenthood!! AND (((GEORGE SOROS)))
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          Could not agree more. I think you would see some seriously dodgy people as guards and then you would have a whole other set of problems. My wife is a teacher and I worry 1000X more about her getting in an accident on the way to work than I do some whacko student shooting her. A school is one of the safest places you can be and the media creating fear and panic is doing a serious disservice to people.
                          Pedos with a sidearm IN the henhouse....

BRILLIANT!!
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Good lord are you drunk?
                              The kids are tying the shooting together with the NRA. They are serving notice that if you are supported by the NRA you are part of the problem. If they succeed, God willing, you could see some serious change. I support their efforts.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Here you go Scoob:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X