X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Reset The Calendar Again

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      BOOM!!!!!

There will be more. The NRA has been teetering close to the line the last few years but this time it is too much. Even their paid mouthpieces like Marco Rubio are floundering when pressured companies dont want to take the public shaming that will come.

Outside of the South of course...the Confederacy will never turn on their friends. (and fellow racists) Unless the NRA starts fighting for Black Gun Rights too...then Cletus and Jim Bob are out!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        It's why the only logical conclusion is it brings us closer to the elimination of public education. Which is a goal of the right and the current head of the Department of Education.
        I said that 2 days ago and I maintain it. This is what they want. Arming teachers would cause a mass exodus of teachers AND students from public education and yay for profit education sweeps in to save the day.

Not to mention...imagine the Gun Nuts that would become teachers to replace the exiting teachers. No one would be safe and the inner city would be a bloodbath.

Flaggy will be happy though cause I am sure lots of Muslims will die.
        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          There will be more. The NRA has been teetering close to the line the last few years but this time it is too much. Even their paid mouthpieces like Marco Rubio are floundering when pressured companies dont want to take the public shaming that will come.

Outside of the South of course...the Confederacy will never turn on their friends. (and fellow racists) Unless the NRA starts fighting for Black Gun Rights too...then Cletus and Jim Bob are out!
          Someone should ask the NRA to give every black person in the projects a gun to defend themselves. Watch the heads asplode.

It has nothing to do with rights. It has nothing to do with self-defense. It's about profit with a heaping side order of racial paranoia. They really believe that someday all those scary blackies will spill out from the cities and come for their corn and their women.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Man, that will make a great episode of her sitcom: https://twitter.com/Fizzhogg/status/966549840791416833
            Lol, well further proof of her being delusional.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Someone should ask the NRA to give every black person in the projects a gun to defend themselves. Watch the heads asplode.

It has nothing to do with rights. It has nothing to do with self-defense. It's about profit with a heaping side order of racial paranoia. They really believe that someday all those scary blackies will spill out from the cities and come for their corn and their women.
            Basically this. My uncle is a huge NRA supporter and is worried about the upcoming race war. Or at least he was when Obama was in power, I doubt the paranoia has subsided.
            Last edited by trixR4kids; 02-23-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I saw that. She was attacked for that tweet by Laura Ingraham. Laura is pure Drip Slime.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Saw that earlier. These kids, man. Love seeing their reactions and responses.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                    What if, as a parent, you don't want your kid to be in a classroom with an armed teacher? And it's a smaller school so you can't just switch to a different class? Are you just supposed to homeschool your kids?
                    Hey it was an unconventional idea. As has been talked about, not the greatest solution. This is not directed at you specifically, but no need to call folks idiots for ideas. We all want the same thing. Spouting off ideas like this....well there will be some good ones and some bad ones.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Hey it was an unconventional idea. As has been talked about, not the greatest solution. This is not directed at you specifically, but no need to call folks idiots for ideas. We all want the same thing. Spouting off ideas like this....well there will be some good ones and some bad ones.
                      Murdering all the children in homeroom will prevent them from being murdered later in the day.

I have my ideas, too.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Saw that earlier. These kids, man. Love seeing their reactions and responses.
                        Jesus Christ. They are literally already more qualified, not to mention smarter, than the members of the administration and the Republican party.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Murdering all the children in homeroom will prevent them from being murdered later in the day.

I have my ideas, too.
                          Wow, huh, okay. that got rather aggressive.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Best Western, Hertz and Wyndham tell the NRA to get bent.

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Wow, huh, okay. that got rather aggressive.
                              I'm just spit balling here.
                              Cornell University

Comment

I'm just spit balling here.
                                Serious, no snark, let's keep it civil? Please?

Comment

Working...
                                X