X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Reset The Calendar Again

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Yup.
    Eh he will kill himself long before the FBI gets there...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Eh he will kill himself long before the FBI gets there...
      Depends what Alex tells him to do.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        And stop quoting him. For godssake. Let the derp go.
        Tucks tail and hunkers down: BAD DOG!!

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Irony: Remington filed for Chapter 11 Monday, claiming that Trump winning is killing their business. No one needs more guns and ammo without the scary black man to take yur gunz.
          Nah, it's more because one of their main plants was in NYS and Cuomo essentially threw them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Depends what Alex tells him to do.
            Do you think any of his friends at the farm were indicted today?

Comment

I just realized that it's been too long.

Thoughts and prayers, everyone. Thoughts and prayers.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Actually, I thought they can temporarily seize your weapons if you're deemed an immediate threat. But it's like a mental health hold where it's only valid for a few dozen hours at most. After that they would need to have cause.
                I’m basing that off what I heard listening to a NYT podcast this AM. I know there’s 5 states where what you’re suggesting would be possible but Florida isn’t one of them. I would love to hear from a lawyer that is familiar with Florida laws under these circumstances though, I assume CNN or someone has had one on but I haven’t caught it.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  My god, you really are that obtuse. Do you think his call in show just might be part of the bit?

This all just isn't very fair to you, is it?
                  Previously, I was called "delusional". The post which I am quoting makes me believe the term can be applied elsewhere.

Comment

School Shooter Member of School Rifle Team That Got NRA Grant

Good guy with gun...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Saw the who knows how old meme making the rounds again from the "thoughts and prayers" crowd.

"Dear God,
                          Why do you allow violence in our schools?
                          -Concerned Student"

"Dear Concerned Student,
                          I'm not allowed in schools.
                          -God"

Which makes the "thoughts and prayers" response even worse, because now you're admitting your response is useless, does absolutely nothing, yet keep doing it anyway.

Not to mention God is allowed in schools anyway, schools just can't favor one over another.
                          Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 02-17-2018, 09:48 AM.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            Saw the who knows how old meme making the rounds again from the "thoughts and prayers" crowd.

"Dear God,
                            Why do you allow violence in our schools?
                            -Concerned Student"

"Dear Concerned Student,
                            I'm not allowed in schools.
                            -God"

Which makes the "thoughts and prayers" response even worse, because now you're admitting your response is useless, does absolutely nothing, yet keep doing it anyway.

Not to mention God is allowed in schools anyway, schools just can't favor one over another.
                            Try this at lunch and see how fast the ACLU is in your building

"God is great.
                            God is good.
                            Let us thank Him for our food.
                            Amen"
                            (from Romper Room TV show)
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

"God is great.
                              God is good.
                              Amen"
                              Insala
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

"God is great.
                                God is good.
                                Amen"
                                "...One nation, under God..."

Comment

Working...
                                X