X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Reset The Calendar Again

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Jeezuz Brent. I didn't think you'd gone this far.
    I genuinely mean fake news, not Trump's version. There's a lot of bullsh* out there now on social media from everyone. "Facts" using memes, or left- or right-leaning articles that cherry pick or make up stats, etc. I mean, do you really believe anything that Flaggy posts?
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

And the teachers being armed was an idea. It was then voted down by you all. I'm not sticking to it. It's not going to happen. So let's move forward.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        And the teachers being armed was an idea. It was then voted down by you all. I'm not sticking to it. It's not going to happen. So let's move forward.
        I don't think you should feel at all apologetic about putting an idea out there. We jump on ideas from time to time, but that is just our personal reactions to them. You're a gopher fan, which is, in Trump's words, BAD!!!, but I'd still gladly have a beer and share some hockey stories with you at a rink somewhere sometime. Verbal sparring is OK, and it's healthy for all of us. Just give it back when you have a mind to. You'll be wrong, but WTH.

Comment

People on twitter going after Bank of America so dont be surprised if they are next...
          Last edited by Handyman; 02-24-2018, 11:12 AM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Seems Young People Didnt Buy His Crap
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You can message amazon pretty easily through this already filled out template:

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/st...43569826791424

Comment

FCC chairman Ajit Pai receives a handmade rifle and the NRA's "Charlton Heston Courage Under Fire Award" for overseeing net neutrality repeal
                Officially the worst
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Now the kids are calling out fedex on twitter for not responding. Love this!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Now the kids are calling out fedex on twitter for not responding. Love this!
                    They have been on FedEx for a couple days now...I wonder how long they will hold out.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        Officially the worst
                        No way this is true.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          No way this is true.
                          Oh, it's true. It's Damm true.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I'm in Marquette, MI this weekend for hockey. Two stickers I saw this weekend:

"Keep your laws off my guns!"

"Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life"

You're not changing these people's minds.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              No way this is true.

Do you enjoying being wrong about literally everything?
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Do you enjoying being wrong about literally everything?
                                I’m not really sure what this has to do with guns. Why the NRA has gone down this road is pretty baffling for me.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X