Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's another meme going around listing Nazis, Timothy McVeigh, 9-11 terrorists ending with "the problem isn't guns. It is a Godless society."

Right, I'm sure if we all believed in God, we'd be one big happy family.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Reset The Calendar Again

Scooby, thought you'd appreciate this. Would love to see it get some traction.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Awesome. I hope it catches fire.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
          There's another meme going around listing Nazis, Timothy McVeigh, 9-11 terrorists ending with "the problem isn't guns. It is a Godless society."

Worked for Ireland and the Middle East.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
            There's another meme going around listing Nazis, Timothy McVeigh, 9-11 terrorists ending with "the problem isn't guns. It is a Godless society."

I'm just happy to learn something new today, I had no idea the 9/11 terrorists were atheists.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
              I'm just happy to learn something new today, I had no idea the 9/11 terrorists were atheists.
              The real god....
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Awesome. I hope it catches fire.
                Why you want to support Bank of America now? Checks aren’t free

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Bishop is getting my "T&P" check, plus a copy of his perfunctory Tweet on the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Try this at lunch and see how fast the ACLU is in your building

"God is great.
                    God is good.
                    Let us thank Him for our food.
                    Amen"
                    (from Romper Room TV show)
                    Students are allowed to pray; just can't be coerced.

But spare us your faux oppression.
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

The kids of that high school are speaking out and they're doing a great job doing it. Wow.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Students are allowed to pray; just can't be coerced.

But spare us your faux oppression.
                        Let’s take a moment here for the real victims- the kids who can’t pray ten times a day in the classroom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Let’s take a moment here for the real victims- the kids who can’t pray ten times a day in the classroom.
                          There's also a meme saying "when I was in school, we prayed, read the Bible, and had the 10 Commandments, and these mass shootings never happened."

Yeah, like any of these people take the 10 Commandments seriously.

Comment

• There's a meme that says "I named my cats Thoughts and Prayers because they're useless."

Comment

The kids from this high school are amazing REAL Americans and I hope they win. I hope they win.

Comment

There's also a meme saying "when I was in school, we prayed, read the Bible, and had the 10 Commandments, and these mass shootings never happened."

Yeah, like any of these people take the 10 Commandments seriously.
                                Mookie’s fav is thou shall not cover your neighbors wife.

Always nice to see the hotties sunbathing in the yard

Comment

Working...
                                X