This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Reset The Calendar Again

I'm going to check out of the conversation before my patience expires completely and I break out the banhammer. I wish you all luck in dealing with the inane bull**** vomiting forth from his keyboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Some analysts have stipulated that Florida was a false flag attack. Now with the reports of additional ones from FTLT and ticap, coupled with a grandmother who saw something and said something a day before Florida to prevent another one, the false flag claims are really starting to gain some ground.
      You are mentally ill.
      Please get rid of your guns and seek treatment before you end up a mass shooter

Comment

Would Canadian gun laws have stopped America’s worst mass shooters?

Canada’s model for gun ownership might be worthy of further study.

They basically have 3 levels of guns: unrestricted, restricted and prohibited. Restricted guns have to be registered.

Everyone has to take a safety course and pass a more extensive background check to receive a license to own any gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          Watching CNN just now it sounds like the FBI seriously dropped the ball on this one.
          Law enforcement at any level in this country -- local, county, state, federal -- is often woefully inept, yet it and the military seem to be the only institutions of government the right think can do their jobs well. Of course now the trumpers have an axe to grind with even the FBI, but that will actually go away once trump can fire the right people and get his better people in place. Then the trumpers will be back to their comfortable spot on the couch of loving all levels of law enforcement. The reality is of course the public employees who teach your kids, staff your libraries and even plow your roads in the winter are just as -- if not far more -- competent than law enforcers. If the guys plowing the roads effed up as bad as the FBI did with this latest (well latest as of 1:13 pm today, there will probably be another mass shooting soon enough), then they'd hit about 300 parked cars a day in my town and the snowfall from December of 2016 would not be plowed away yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            They were only trying, not succeeding...
            Yeah, but it's the intent that matters. If this guy wanted to kill as many people as possible, why didn't he use a fully automatic weapon?
            Originally posted by dicaslover
            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Would Canadian gun laws have stopped America’s worst mass shooters?

Canada’s model for gun ownership might be worthy of further study.

They basically have 3 levels of guns: unrestricted, restricted and prohibited. Restricted guns have to be registered.

Everyone has to take a safety course and pass a more extensive background check to receive a license to own any gun.
              Yeah but Canadians are obviously pansies if they don't believe firearms are for self defense. We 'Muricans ain't no pansies.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Some analysts have stipulated that Florida was a false flag attack. Now with the reports of additional ones from FTLT and ticap, coupled with a grandmother who saw something and said something a day before Florida to prevent another one, the false flag claims are really starting to gain some ground.
                Speaking of false flags and grandmothers' rumors, think of how effective a merchandiser Alex is. His gig is making money off of suckers, I don't think anyone will dispute that. So he markets tinfoil hat conspiracies on his website and, at the same time, sells snake oil elixers. He knows that his elixers are going to go like hotcakes no matter how fraudulent the advertising is because he knows that anyone dumb and gullible enough to use his website as a news source is guaranteed to be dumb and gullible enough to buy the shyt he sells. Coax them into range with a moron magnet, then sell away.

A candid interview with the guy would be fascinating. I'll bet even he was once shocked at what people will believe.

Comment

Watching CNN just now it sounds like the FBI seriously dropped the ball on this one.
                  What was the FBI supposed to do, ****brain?
                  Originally posted by dicaslover
                  Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                  Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Ah yes, they are so anti trump that they now let school shootings happen. Hillary is behind this!

Comment

you're the dumb *** that thinks preventing mentally ill people from buying guns is wrong

Comment

I wonder if guys like Drew will have to retire early from the sheer amount of energy they have had to spend defending Trump on a daily basis. It has to be both exhausting and soul-crushing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                          Anything might have been a good start. They didn’t even interview the kid.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                            They should've followed up, but I'm not sure what they legally could've done anyway. They couldn't just take his gun. Maybe they would have set him off sooner. We'll never know I guess. But a court would've had to find him "mentally defective' or had him involuntarily committed in order to take away his legally purchased guns. It's too simplistic to blame the FBI, although I'm sure it makes gun huggers and Trump apologists feel better to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              you're the dumb *** that thinks preventing mentally ill people from buying guns is wrong
                              Wrong. See my post from yesterday. If people are deemed a threat in a fair and transparent process they should lose that right.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X