This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    If you think I'm going to do what you're saying I'm going to do based on whether or not I happen to own a firearm, then you should consult a mirror if you want to go after mental illness.
    It’s not based on you owning a firearm (I own a gun)

It’s based on the fact that you are clearly delusional

Comment

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Reset The Calendar Again

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      You want to ask him questions? He gives you plenty of opportunities to ask. He has a call-in show. Put your money where your mouth is, lest you be dismissed as another leftist troll.
      My god, you really are that obtuse. Do you think his call in show just might be part of the bit?

This all just isn't very fair to you, is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        That's actually a good question. What would happen if we didn't have guns?* Would the police really need to roll in hot with a bearcat and fully automatic assault rifles? Would hundreds of unarmed young black men still be alive?

That you don't think that's already an incredibly widespread problem is kind of an issue itself.

*Note: I own a trap shotgun. So I don't actually want an outright ban.
        The police stuff disgusts me. They can turn the most innocuous thing into some huge deal where you need hundreds of cops with machine guns. It’s gone completely off the rails. Good luck rolling any of it back though.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          The police stuff disgusts me. They can turn the most innocuous thing into some huge deal where you need hundreds of cops with machine guns. It’s gone completely off the rails. Good luck rolling any of it back though.
          That’s because anyone can have an AR-15 and body armor

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            **** off.
            Why don't you block him?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Why don't you block him?
              And stop quoting him. For godssake. Let the derp go.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                You are mentally ill.
                Please get rid of your guns and seek treatment before you end up a mass shooter
                I think I say this once a year with him,

"It's going to be nice to meet you all when the FBI calls us all in for interviews after it happens."
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I think I say this once a year with him,

"It's going to be nice to meet you all when the FBI calls us all in for interviews after it happens."
                  Yup.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Irony: Remington filed for Chapter 11 Monday, claiming that Trump winning is killing their business. No one needs more guns and ammo without the scary black man to take yur gunz.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      That’s because anyone can have an AR-15 and body armor
                      How many cops have been killed by guys with ar-15’s and body armor? I know it’s not your argument but the threat is ridiculously overstated.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                        They should've followed up, but I'm not sure what they legally could've done anyway. They couldn't just take his gun. Maybe they would have set him off sooner. We'll never know I guess. But a court would've had to find him "mentally defective' or had him involuntarily committed in order to take away his legally purchased guns. It's too simplistic to blame the FBI, although I'm sure it makes gun huggers and Trump apologists feel better to do so.
                        Actually, I thought they can temporarily seize your weapons if you're deemed an immediate threat. But it's like a mental health hold where it's only valid for a few dozen hours at most. After that they would need to have cause.
                        Code:

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Irony: Remington filed for Chapter 11 Monday, claiming that Trump winning is killing their business. No one needs more guns and ammo without the scary black man to take yur gunz.
                          So, they overextended based on Obama and were so stupid to think it would continue that it put them in Chapter 11? What a ****ing joke.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            That sucks. I love their gun club target loads. Super cheap and clean. Rarely ever a misfire either. Hopefully they can come out of bankruptcy in a better place.
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              How many cops have been killed by guys with ar-15’s and body armor? I know it’s not your argument but the threat is ridiculously overstated.
                              Yes, it is overstated

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                So, they overextended based on Obama and were so stupid to think it would continue that it put them in Chapter 11? What a ****ing joke.
                                They’re owned by a hedge fund. I think that tells you all you need to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X