This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    We need a society where people are more respecting and caring of one another.
    Like back when Irish Need Not Apply? Or how about the No Coloreds at the Counter days of yore? Those good ole days when society was respecting and caring?

Comment

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Reset The Calendar Again

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      We need a society where people are more respecting and caring of one another. Until that happens don’t be surprised if we see more incidents like what happened in Florida. Fear and paranoia aren’t going to cure our ills.
      You are right...MORE GUNS!! More bullets = more safety!

When was this mythical time when A) people respected each other and B) there wasnt lots of people being killed?
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        I’ll remember this next time five innocent people get killed. Every life is important as far as I’m concerned.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
          Like back when Irish Need Not Apply?
          It's a start...
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            The solution of course is more guns. Teachers firing back wont put anyone else at risk. More bullets = more safety! Just like if everyone has nukes the world is a safer place!
            Always pick this up whenever the Rambo wannabees float out the "good guy with a gun" schtick. Basically its saying anybody can be a cop. All it takes is a loaded gun and you automatically have the poise, judgement, and accuracy while under fire to administer lethal force in a classroom full of kids at a moving target spraying bullets from an automatic weapon. Ooookaaayyyyy....
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

The United States of America has somehow decided through it's citizenry that the 2nd Amendment is above all others. The core organization that originally was founded around the idea of Gun Safety is now entirely about getting as many guns into the hands of as many people as possible so the owners of the companies who make the guns and ammo can hide their money in the Cayman's and quickly get out of the country when the inevitable Civil War begins.

How did we decide this? The same way we decided on trickle down as our economic system of choice. By voting. Somehow the only Political Party with enough clout to combat this insanity is so inept at getting people to vote for it, and so unable to foster single issue voters that will vote just for Supreme's come election day that we are lost.

If people want sanity they're going to have to vote them all out. All of them.
              Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 02-22-2018, 10:47 AM.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Always pick this up whenever the Rambo wannabees float out the "good guy with a gun" schtick. Basically its saying anybody can be a cop. All it takes is a loaded gun and you automatically have the poise, judgement, and accuracy while under fire to administer lethal force in a classroom full of kids at a moving target spraying bullets from an automatic weapon. Ooookaaayyyyy....
                Most cops don't have those traits. But, teachers do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    Like back when Irish Need Not Apply? Or how about the No Coloreds at the Counter days of yore? Those good ole days when society was respecting and caring?
                    Where in my post did I say we should look backwards for a solution?
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Scooby was this the dad you saw?

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Scooby was this the dad you saw?

No. I linked an article below. That's a different father. I saw him in that video from yesterday too.

Comment

She is a piece of work. She was in the town hall on CNN last night. I saw only about 10 minutes of it as I as waiting for the Women's Hockey Gold Medal Game. I can't believe there are people like that.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                I’m sure we can all agree that if the kid went in with a .357 and only killed five people it wouldn’t have been a big deal.
                                Mookie is not in that all
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X