Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

watches - any wearers? or do you just use a phone too...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: watches - any wearers? or do you just use a phone too...

Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities: What do they know? Do they know things? Let's Find Out!
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

As a soccer referee I use this, a Casio rft-100, I’ve had it for 10+ years and I love it.

I’d like to get something like an Apple Watch but I’m not sure.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Brass-plated Brittania wind-up with a leather strap, but I usually only wear it as an accent to a full suit. So maybe 2-3 times a year.

Comment

For my 5 year anniversary at work, I got a Fossil watch. I only wear it when I wear a suit, though (weddings/funerals). Simple, functional, reliable.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

https://www.jomashop.com/glycine-wat...14at-lb7r.html

Mookie may pick this up. Good value
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

https://www.jomashop.com/glycine-wat...1at-lbk7h.html

Nice chronograph here. But would be happier with the one below that's half this price

Comment

Citizen’s Ecodrive that I bought about 15 years ago. Plain white face. Had the battery swapped out once. I spent about $300 on it, and it’s nice and thin. I only wear it to the office or for dress, not for casual.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I won a Balmer watch for a writing contest in law school. It was my first time ever having a butterfly clasp, which took me a decent amount of time to figure out. I wear it to depositions and hearings, but not so much for every day office usage or for trials.
                  North Dakota
                  National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I have a Samsung Gear S3.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      https://www.jomashop.com/glycine-wat...14at-lb7r.html

Mookie may pick this up. Good value
                      Very nice and great price!

Comment

I wear a watch, but I don't think that's gonna help you.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                          I wear a watch, but I don't think that's gonna help you.

Comment

Swatches for me for anytime not at work -- I have about 20 that I cycle through. At work, my last watch fell into a puddle of poop -- now I just use the clocks on the wall and the timer on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                              Swatches for me for anytime not at work -- I have about 20 that I cycle through. At work, my last watch fell into a puddle of poop -- now I just use the clocks on the wall and the timer on my phone.

Comment

Have a citizens eco drive my wife got me about 10 years ago. Looking at getting something new. Not necessarily a replacement, but at least something to cycle through, especially in the winter when the eco drive stops charging as well given the shorter days and the longer sleeves.

Comment

Working...
                                X