Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    One is a choice for a profession, the other is forced with the excuse it is for their own safety.
    It is cultural that goes back a while. It is custom, not law - something I think they've forgotten.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: DC Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...SIS-Raqqa.html

Yeah, this is the reaction I’d expect of a tradition and not a tool of suppression.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Raise your hand if you want to see this guy's nude mirror-selfie. *vom*

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...medium=twitter

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Raise your hand if you want to see this guy's nude mirror-selfie. *vom*

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...medium=twitter
          Looks like Barton may be calling it quits, in which case it's a good bet there's other stuff coming out.

His seat was R+12 and right now the generic ballot preference is D+10, so meh, take a flier on it. In case of a wave and maybe some extra anti-GOP feeling assuming they continue to ratf-ck every American with a networth under $1B, we (and those constituents) might just get lucky.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Looks like Barton may be calling it quits, in which case it's a good bet there's other stuff coming out.

His seat was R+12 and right now the generic ballot preference is D+10, so meh, take a flier on it. In case of a wave and maybe some extra anti-GOP feeling assuming they continue to ratf-ck every American with a networth under $1B, we (and those constituents) might just get lucky.
            If you had Barton you won the perv pool

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              If you had Barton you won the perv pool

Not yet. The eJunk he sent was consensual.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Not yet. The eJunk he sent was consensual.
                No one wants 68 yr old fat dude,nude pics. Consensual I doubt it. Unless of course you want a good laugh

Comment

No one wants 68 yr old fat dude,nude pics. Consensual I doubt it. Unless of course you want a good laugh

Hahaha, I was about to agree with Kepler but you changed my mind. Ain’t no such thing as consensual fat old man naked selfies.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Suggesting that Pence's rules are rules we should all follow, is an insult to men who don't have a problem keeping it zipped up in professional and public settings.
                    Also, they begin with the premise that men are unable to control themselves and their impulses around women. Which is basically a corollary of "she was asking for it, did you see how she was dressed?" blaming the victim game. Or the whole, "non religious people can't behave morally" schtick, as if the only thing stopping people from raping and killing others is the fear of an eternal ****ation in a burning hell.

It just completely obliterates the concept of free will, and man can act and behave as he chooses.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Pence did something pretty incredible. He managed to be insulting and demeaning to both men and women at the same time for completely different reasons in a single act.
                      Code:

Comment

Supposedly the same woman who released this pic also has videos of him masturbating

Comment

Why is she releasing this? What did he do?
                          I assume this is a republican version of Anthony Wiener.
                          Code:

Comment

That's what I really don't understand about this whole thing. What goes through the goddam minds of people like Weinstein, Louis CK, Charlie Rose and who all else that makes them think that women are going to drop their panties and start salivating at the sight of them whacking it, or just walking around nekkid in front of them? These flabby old wrinkled dudes. Hell, I'm not sure if that even works for women if the dude is some 20-something beefcake stud.

Now guys I can understand, a woman gets nekkid in front of them and its all systems go. But I'm told women's brains just ain't wired that way.

Comment

Wow, you can write cum guzzling whores but can't write ****ation? This board is weird.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Why is she releasing this? What did he do?
                                I assume this is a republican version of Anthony Wiener.
                                Not sure about the weiner comparison, wasnt he sending his pics to minors and after being caught once before. That guy is sick

Comment

Working...
                                X