Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DC Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ushpmg00000009

We should also make them wear burkas, that will keep the menfolk calm and the womenfolk safe from their advances.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

We should also make them wear burkas, that will keep the menfolk calm and the womenfolk safe from their advances.
      Pence's rules for living may have an old-world source and way of thinking, but they're great for protecting himself from being unjustly accused of something. The drawbacks could be staggering should Handsy McTrump find himself of the way out of office earlier than that four-year mark, but for the time being they work for Pence and it's not likely to impede his work at this time.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Suggesting that Pence's rules are rules we should all follow, is an insult to men who don't have a problem keeping it zipped up in professional and public settings.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Pence's rules for living may have an old-world source and way of thinking, but they're great for protecting himself from being unjustly accused of something. The drawbacks could be staggering should Handsy McTrump find himself of the way out of office earlier than that four-year mark, but for the time being they work for Pence and it's not likely to impede his work at this time.
          They work for his selfish reasons, probably doesn’t work so well for women who work with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            They work for his selfish reasons, probably doesn’t work so well for women who work with him.
            Well the solution is to just not have any of those uppity woman trying to work hard and gain positions of power where they might need a one-on-one meeting with the VP.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              I agree. But since he's VPOTUS, I think his timeline is a bit more flexible than the POTUS - in theory, for every administration coming before this one. I wouldn't ever have such a policy because I trust myself, and his policy speaks volumes about his low opinion of either himself or the women in his life.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I agree. But since he's VPOTUS, I think his timeline is a bit more flexible than the POTUS - in theory, for every administration coming before this one. I wouldn't ever have such a policy because I trust myself, and his policy speaks volumes about his low opinion of either himself or the women in his life.
                Exactly- it’s terrible to think a man can’t have a working dinner with someone and not be tempted to behave badly. I mean what if he’s potus and his sec of state is a woman (ok ok I know that would never happen). If there is an emergency working session, could he meet with his sec if wifey can’t make it?would wifey hear classified information?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Suggesting that Pence's rules are rules we should all follow, is an insult to men who don't have a problem keeping it zipped up in professional and public settings.
                  Pence's attitudes are a throwback to the "women are temptresses / men are beasts" hysterical anti-sexuality of the early church. The worst mistake Christianity ever made was turning doctrine over to a bunch of closeted, circle-jerking, misogynistic pederasts like Augustine, Tertullian, Clement of Alexandria, and the monastics.

F-ck those f-cking fascist f-cks, and f-ck the Christian Taliban.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    It's a pervasive right wing meme, as if you didn't know. Nice try.
                    not seen it. luckily isolated mookie is insulated from these things ('cept of course when kep brings it up )
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

hmmmmm..... not so sure that is how things work here. but if that is how you view things

Comment

what if he announced he would eat alone with broads.... but only if they were videotaped the whole time to ensure if they went on to claim he tried something frankenstienian he would have proof of his innocence

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          hmmmmm..... not so sure that is how things work here. but if that is how you view things
                          At the risk of taking anything you post seriously...

Huh?

KDR

Comment

What's the difference between a traditional nun's habit and a burka, outside of the amount of face you can see?
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Well, considering there are plenty of countries that use burkas to suppress women’s rights and their individuality...
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                What's the difference between a traditional nun's habit and a burka, outside of the amount of face you can see?
                                One is a choice for a profession, the other is forced with the excuse it is for their own safety.

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X