Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DC Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Idaho isn’t exactly a liberal bastion known for its vast network of think tanks and startups either.
    Now I need a new keyboard. Special K is gluey. Thanks.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      So far, the house thing is not tied to the assault case. (yeah, I have my doubts, too)
      We are talking about this place.
      Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        So far, the house thing is not tied to the assault case. (yeah, I have my doubts, too)

And I mentioned that the pol's behavior points to his guilt. Just pondering the chance if he was actually innocent? Nothing was proven. Remember, in this country, innocent until proven not guilty.
        That is a misnomer. Innocent until proven guilty is a legal standard only. I can think someone is guilty from the word jump. There is a bunch of people using that as a reason Reggie Lynch should not be punished yet over his crap. Since the U is not a court of law their standard is much lower than the legal standard so it doesnt fly.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What's good for the goose...
            "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
            Groucho Marx
            "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
            Ron White
            "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
            Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
              Everybody wants some....
              I want some too...............
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
                I'm absolutely in favor of an even-handed approach to this, as well as calling out the holier-than-thou hypocrites, but let's not pretend that the overwhelming number of offenders aren't male.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  I'm absolutely in favor of an even-handed approach to this, as well as calling out the holier-than-thou hypocrites, but let's not pretend that the overwhelming number of offenders aren't male.
                  I agree.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Theodore Cardinal McCarrick, Archbishop Emeritus of Washington, has been removed from priestly ministry by the Vatican on the basis of a credible claim of sexual abuse of a minor 50 years ago while a priest of the Archdiocese of NY.

He says he doesn't remember

Based on statements from the Archdiocese of Newark and the Diocese of Metuchen, NJ ++McCarrick was also involved in adult sexual relationships while he was bishop of those dioceses, two of which resulted in financial settlements.

Scum.
                    ------'
                    This just gets better and better....
                    http://www.theamericanconservative.c...is-a-molester/
                    Last edited by joecct; 06-20-2018, 09:51 AM.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Theodore Cardinal McCarrick, Archbishop Emeritus of Washington, has been removed from priestly ministry by the Vatican on the basis of a credible claim of sexual abuse of a minor 50 years ago while a priest of the Archdiocese of NY.

He says he doesn't remember

Based on statements from the Archdiocese of Newark and the Diocese of Metuchen, NJ ++McCarrick was also involved in adult sexual relationships while he was bishop of those dioceses, two of which resulted in financial settlements.

Scum.
                      ------'
                      This just gets better and better....
                      http://www.theamericanconservative.c...is-a-molester/
                      and all it took it seems was cardinal O’Connor to finally go to heII
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        and all it took it seems was cardinal O’Connor to finally go to heII
                        It's hard to see how anyone can take the Catholic Church as a moral authority about anything after the exposure of their shameful behavior. Not just that priests were perverts who buggered little boys -- Rabelais was making jokes about that 600 years ago; that's always been an open secret. But that the institutions themselves condones and hid this and just didn't care.
                        Last edited by Kepler; 06-21-2018, 07:30 AM.
                        Cornell University

Comment

"Uncle Ted" apparently had a thing for seminarians. He'd invite 3 to his 3 BR beach house. The unlucky fella got to sleep in the same bed as Ted.

He'd also had them sit on his lap and run his hands all over their bodies and privates.

Like I said - he's pond scum.

Our current Cardinal Archbishop "Lavender Don" Wuerl was about to get slammed in the PA grand jury report on priestly sex abuse and the cover up, but the PA supreme court put the kibosh on the release.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Not DC, but Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                            X