Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DC Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Wow...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Ron Johnson. Scott Walker. Paul Ryan. Need I say more?
      Herb Kohl, Jim Doyle, Russ Feingold. You can try and paint WI as some Republican stronghold, but the fact is WI voters swing both ways, and for President it's usually Democratic. At least we don't vote for wrestlers and comedians to represent us.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Clickhole is affiliated with The Onion.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
          Clickhole is affiliated with The Onion.
          LOL. Welp, count me as stung.

It was truly believable.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
            Herb Kohl, Jim Doyle, Russ Feingold. You can try and paint WI as some Republican stronghold, but the fact is WI voters swing both ways, and for President it's usually Democratic. At least we don't vote for wrestlers and comedians to represent us.
            Oh man sick burn...or not.

Shouldnt you get back to victim blaming?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

LOL. Welp, count me as stung.

It was truly believable.
              Distinguishing Trump/Breitbart idiocy from great Onion satire is no easy task.

Comment

Al Franken, prior to November, was one of the most well-respected Senators by members on both sides of the aisle. So kindly shove your misguided arrogance.

I'd also elect Jesse again over any Republican at this point. Well, maybe not. But I'd rather have someone who means well, is probably incompetent, and isn't evil over someone who wants to turn my state into Kansas.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  But I'd rather have someone who means well, is probably incompetent.
                  Then you are a Trump fan.

Comment

Trump doesn't mean well and doesn't do things for the good of the people. Not a single thing he has done has benefited this nation.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I believe her.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        I believe her.
                        I do too. There's no arguing Trump is not a sexist pig. But so was Billy, he just used his suave southern charm vs Trump's NY bravado.

Comment

Further proof you are completely clueless.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I do too. There's no arguing Trump is not a sexist pig. But so was Billy, he just used his suave southern charm vs Trump's NY bravado.
                            What does that have to do with Dump?

If you believe her then do you think Dump is fit for office?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

On the plus side, as far as we know, Bill never barged into a dressing room of naked underage girls and told them he'd be dating them soon. Nor did he ever say he'd be dating Chelsea if she wasn't his daughter. So he's got that goin' for him...which, is nice.

Comment

What does that have to do with Dump?

If you believe her then do you think Dump is fit for office?
                                Trump is an idiot, and in many ways is unfit for office. But if we're talking about an event that happened 23-24 years ago where a 45-50 year old man hits on a 30 year old blond actress (fresh off her role as a Hot Tub Girl in Back to School), she brags she's married to a professional hockey player and he counters with a claim he has more money, and therefore he's not "fit for office" a quarter of a century later, it seems we've moved into the realm of the absurd here.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X