Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DC Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Originally posted by kepler View Post
    the point is, king fought (and won) his battle against the same racist, violent forces that make up the vast majority of the republican party today.
    fyp

Comment

NOT a surprise

http://links.nypost.com/a/755/click/...Q9MjAxNzEyMTci
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Got a tingle with this producer also?
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

When does the Hunt for the Harasser turn into a witch hunt? Some think it has.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...-resign-300843
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            When does the Hunt for the Harasser turn into a witch hunt? Some think it has.
            "Some"?
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeah, no offense to Senator Manchin but if we saw a photo of Roy Moore with his hands on a sleeping woman's boobs with a big smile on this face, wouldn't that be enough for us to be calling for his head? Especially after finding out the woman in question rejected his advances before the picture was taken? My problem with Franken is that his explanations have been weak. First he gave some lame "I don't remember it that way" when the story first broke, only to change his tune with that picture came out. I just don't see what an Ethics Investigation changes in this case. Grabbed butts. Cupped breasts. Forced kissing. Look, I'm as surprised as the next liberal, but c'mon already.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Yeah, no offense to Senator Manchin but if we saw a photo of Roy Moore with his hands on a sleeping woman's boobs with a big smile on this face, wouldn't that be enough for us to be calling for his head? Especially after finding out the woman in question rejected his advances before the picture was taken? My problem with Franken is that his explanations have been weak. First he gave some lame "I don't remember it that way" when the story first broke, only to change his tune with that picture came out. I just don't see what an Ethics Investigation changes in this case. Grabbed butts. Cupped breasts. Forced kissing. Look, I'm as surprised as the next liberal, but c'mon already.
                I'm willing to bet the Tweeden picture was staged. By all accounts she was grabbing men's *** during that USO tour. The rest of it I don't have an explanation for but once Tweeden opened the gate the flood came in and Franken was done.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  I'm willing to bet the Tweeden picture was staged. By all accounts she was grabbing men's *** during that USO tour. The rest of it I don't have an explanation for but once Tweeden opened the gate the flood came in and Franken was done.
                  I don't care of Tweeden was participating in gangbangs during the USO tour. Nor do I care if the woman in question was Jenna Jameson. Clearly she wasn't okay with the picture. How old is Franken anyway? Seems like something you'd do freshman year at a frat party. If the picture was in fact "staged" then Al needs to come out with an explain that one. Thus far his explanations have been lacking.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    I don't care of Tweeden was participating in gangbangs during the USO tour. Nor do I care if the woman in question was Jenna Jameson. Clearly she wasn't okay with the picture. How old is Franken anyway? Seems like something you'd do freshman year at a frat party. If the picture was in fact "staged" then Al needs to come out with an explain that one. Thus far his explanations have been lacking.
                    I'm saying she was fine with the picture when it was taken. Entirely plausible based on what I've read. Was it stupid? Sure.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      I'm saying she was fine with the picture when it was taken. Entirely plausible based on what I've read. Was it stupid? Sure.
                      sure she was ok with it, if she wasn't, she was toast?? Is that the issue with a lot of this BS

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        sure she was ok with it, if she wasn't, she was toast?? Is that the issue with a lot of this BS
                        How was she toast? He didnt have the power to do anything to her...the USO wasnt going to kick her off the tour because Al Franken said they had too.

If that was the only incident (and as we know it isnt so he is getting what he deserves) it would be flat out ridiculous to resign over it.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          How was she toast? He didnt have the power to do anything to her...the USO wasnt going to kick her off the tour because Al Franken said they had too.

If that was the only incident (and as we know it isnt so he is getting what he deserves) it would be flat out ridiculous to resign over it.
                          I don't know anything about her, never heard of her. But if he is "connected" He could make it difficult for her to work? So she laughs it off.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Democrats held the moral high ground long enough to get some headlines about holding people accountable. Now they're backpedaling on Franken faster than you can say Harvey Weinstein. It's extremely demoralizing to realize that nothing will ever stand in the way of these scumbags with money and power.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              I don't know anything about her, never heard of her. But if he is "connected" He could make it difficult for her to work? So she laughs it off.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Yeah no...in this case that scenario doesnt work.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                                The Democrats held the moral high ground long enough to get some headlines about holding people accountable. Now they're backpedaling on Franken faster than you can say Harvey Weinstein. It's extremely demoralizing to realize that nothing will ever stand in the way of these scumbags with money and power.
                                thank you
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X