• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Primelink 2017

3-1 Cards with 9:40 left
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Plattsburgh now up 3-1 having scored 3 straight. Team looks totally different from the 1st period.

Comment

Yuck

Comment

Plattsburgh beats Norwich 4-1 courtesy of an ENG from Desnoyers.

I like the symmetry of the men upsetting the defending national champion Norwich team just a couple of weeks after the Norwich women upset the defending national champion Plattsburgh women.

Comment

Norwich dominated the first 10 minutes. Platty dominated the following 50.
            Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

Boy would love to see the day Norwich puts together 60 minutes...if it ever happens this year.
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

It certainly did not look good for the cadets, their gas ran out right about the middle of the 2nd. Surprising since they are typically a well conditioned team. Plattsburgh made adjustments to the big ice, the cadets just collapsed. Great broadcast though.
                There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
                  It certainly did not look good for the cadets, their gas ran out right about the middle of the 2nd. Surprising since they are typically a well conditioned team. Plattsburgh made adjustments to the big ice, the cadets just collapsed. Great broadcast though.
                  Yes, sounds right to me. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

NU56
                  Old Member
                  Maybe the Oldest

Comment

Lawrence 6
                    Middlebury 3

It was tied 3-3 with 10 minutes to go. Lawrence got a couple then added an ENG.

As a Norwich fan, if we're going to lose in the first round then at least we'll get a shot to beat Middlebury as a consolation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
                    Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

READ ALL ABOUT IT..........http://www.d3hockey.com/notables/2017-18/wrap/nov-24

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Plattsburgh really impressed me for the last 40 minutes against the Cadets. Lots of pressure at both ends, stellar goaltending. Surprising that they were carrying a 3-4 record.

Comment

Originally posted by minnesotan in vermont View Post
                          Plattsburgh really impressed me for the last 40 minutes against the Cadets. Lots of pressure at both ends, stellar goaltending. Surprising that they were carrying a 3-4 record.
                          Big ice helps IMO
                          Remy Babineaux
                          remyb616@gmail.com
                          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by minnesotan in vermont View Post
                            Well....lets look at the old adage....Anybody can beat Anybody on any given night........three of Plattsburgh's losses are in SUNYAC......Plattsburgh beats Norwich.......Salve Regina beats Norwich....Morrisville beats Salve Regina........Plattsburgh beats Morrisville twice.......Just a thought...

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                              Well....lets look at the old adage....Anybody can beat Anybody on any given night........three of Plattsburgh's losses are in SUNYAC......Plattsburgh beats Norwich.......Salve Regina beats Norwich....Morrisville beats Salve Regina........Plattsburgh beats Morrisville twice.......Just a thought...
                              Understood. Nonetheless, this was my first Plattsburgh game this year, and for 2 periods they looked like the class of D3. Yet after any given 4 nights they woke up on the wrong side of the adage.
                              Last edited by minnesotan in vermont; 11-25-2017, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                                How many minutes did Aytron Valente play last night-it looked like he was on the ice all the time. Ever time Plattsburgh had a rush I would look up and it would see Valente rushing in the zone uncontested with at least one more player. Face off stats also favored Plattsburgh in the game. Very strong game by the Cards.
                                2009-2010 Last Person Standing winner
                                2009-2010 Interlock LPS winner

Comment

Working...
                                X