Friendship 4 (Clarkson, Maine, PC, RPI) 11/24-25, Belfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Friendship 4 (Clarkson, Maine, PC, RPI) 11/24-25, Belfast

How well do these games draw in Belfast? And how much of the crowd is from the states?

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
      How well do these games draw in Belfast? And how much of the crowd is from the states?
      Went last year. They were actually quite well attended, lots of groups of younger kids (I believe they give out/greatly discount blocks of tickets. Possibly related to the schools the teams go visit during the week).

Majority local fans, of course, but there were a respectable number of fans from the schools involved. Pretty nice, modern arena.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
        Went last year. They were actually quite well attended, lots of groups of younger kids (I believe they give out/greatly discount blocks of tickets. Possibly related to the schools the teams go visit during the week).

Majority local fans, of course, but there were a respectable number of fans from the schools involved. Pretty nice, modern arena.
        Thanks for word. Heard wrpi will be there. Hope they gave an estimate.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

I checked NESN's schedule, and the Friday games will be televised live at 10am and 2pm as stated, but the championship game is scheduled for 8pm on Saturday, with no mention of the consolation game.
                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                Benjamin Franklin
                The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                Gary Player

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                    I checked NESN's schedule, and the Friday games will be televised live at 10am and 2pm as stated, but the championship game is scheduled for 8pm on Saturday, with no mention of the consolation game.
                    check NESN+
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

The good thing about games involving RPI (aside from the Skating Puck Man who is a delight) is that there are enough RPI fans on USCHO to make these threads fun.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        The trophies look just fine.
                        Of course the one that should have had Providence's name on it is the one of which I speak.

For a number of reasons, I would enjoy a PC-RPI match up in this tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                          Of course the one that should have had Providence's name on it is the one of which I speak.

As would I; we're already playing Maine twice over the New Years weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post

It's too bad that Bailey Conger hardly plays.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              The good thing about games involving RPI (aside from the Skating Puck Man who is a delight) is that there are enough RPI fans on USCHO to make these threads fun.
                              I wonder if Puckman made the trip.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X