D3 Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D3 Rankings

Any idea why rankings for women’s d3 hockey is not more in-depth or comprehensive? Beyond the Top 10 polls it appears to thin out a bit.

Re: D3 Rankings

I would say what about KRACH, but USCHO doesn't have it up: http://www.uscho.com/rankings/krach/d-iii-women/

Do they eventually? I don't know much about the D3 season. KRACH is as good as it gets though.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      I would say what about KRACH, but USCHO doesn't have it up: http://www.uscho.com/rankings/krach/d-iii-women/

Do they eventually? I don't know much about the D3 season. KRACH is as good as it gets though.
      The KRACH doesn't start up until there are enough games played to make the data somewhat relevant.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
        The KRACH doesn't start up until there are enough games played to make the data somewhat relevant.
        What about RPI and Pairwise? Any idea why they only pertain to D1 and not D3?

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          Do you know when that usually happens? most teams have 4-5 games by now. maybe after this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Genbeau View Post
            What about RPI and Pairwise? Any idea why they only pertain to D1 and not D3?
            You should consider yourselves lucky!! Hahaha
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by GTOWN View Post
              Do you know when that usually happens? most teams have 4-5 games by now. maybe after this weekend?
              I would expect to see something early to amid December since the Nescacs haven’t started up yet.
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
              X