This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    Didn’t he post some kind of sweeping generalization about “the orientals” at his country club that was borderline racist?
    It wasn't sweeping it was based on personal observation that orientals at the munis (I don't play CCs) want to play with orientals and not gaijin.

Now if I could count 3/5 of my strokes....
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

I hope the Boomers enjoyed their run because Ryan basically said he is cutting everything they have. (Medicare, Social Security...etc) Have fun working for a 20 year old manager at Starbucks you selfish *****s...even Millenials are laughing at you. (well at least via emojis on Twitter)

Oh well Faux's ratings will go down because these nimrods wont be able to afford cable in 5 years...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I hope the Boomers enjoyed their run because Ryan basically said he is cutting everything they have. (Medicare, Social Security...etc) Have fun working for a 20 year old manager at Starbucks you selfish *****s...even Millenials are laughing at you. (well at least via emojis on Twitter)

Oh well Faux's ratings will go down because these nimrods wont be able to afford cable in 5 years...
        But remember, Lyin' Ryan is totally not evil, he's just a useful stooge.

Bring on the Death Panels!

Comment

How about this truth about the cuts.

“It’s death to Democrats,” said conservative economist Stephen Moore, who advised Trump’s campaign on tax policy.

“They go after state and local taxes, which weakens public employee unions. They go after university endowments, and universities have become play pens of the left. And getting rid of the mandate is to eventually dismantle Obamacare,” Moore said in an interview, arguing that it would accelerate “a death spiral” in the health-care law’s marketplaces.
          https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...liberal-tenets

It's not just the money. It's the power. They have the gerrymandering. Now they're going after the funding.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Christ at least they used to pretend that wasnt what they were doing...now they are so awful they just come out and say it. This is how much they hated Obama...they hated being outed for who they really were so now they wear it on their flipping sleeve like a badge of honor. They are destroying America because everything good about it (you know like The American Dream) is something a Democrat supports.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Christ at least they used to pretend that wasnt what they were doing...now they are so awful they just come out and say it. This is how much they hated Obama...they hated being outed for who they really were so now they wear it on their flipping sleeve like a badge of honor. They are destroying America because everything good about it (you know like The American Dream) is something a Democrat supports.
              Correct. American Dream is dead. Statue of Liberty is dead. Those in my mind are the core principles of the nation I grew up in and I celebrated every 4th of July. We even said the Pledge in Elementary School when I was young. I even tried to join the military but didn't make it in (failed the physical).
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Good, and I'll say again - anybody who voted GOP, voted 3rd party or stayed home this is the America you let happen. I'd like to think people will learn their lesson but I sorta doubt it.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  Good, and I'll say again - anybody who voted GOP, voted 3rd party or stayed home this is the America you let happen. I'd like to think people will learn their lesson but I sorta doubt it.
                  Yes, this is the America people want apparently. I have no idea why. I really do not understand Trump and his supporters. I know some of them and I do not talk politics with them because it's impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Yes, this is the America people want apparently. I have no idea why. I really do not understand Trump and his supporters. I know some of them and I do not talk politics with them because it's impossible.
                    I'm going to be laughing in their face personally the minute they start crying about getting their benefits cut. Astounds me that Paul Ryan can walk around town without being beaten senseless on a daily basis but again maybe people just don't care anymore.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      I'm going to be laughing in their face personally the minute they start crying about getting their benefits cut. Astounds me that Paul Ryan can walk around town without being beaten senseless on a daily basis but again maybe people just don't care anymore.
                      I did see after the tax cut a photo a reporter had taken of the windows of his business office in Wisconsin. There were letters pasted all over it from people who oppose the tax cut.

The problem is he has the votes. 15 people in his district are not enough to change his mind.

Comment

I did see after the tax cut a photo a reporter had taken of the windows of his business office in Wisconsin. There were letters pasted all over it from people who oppose the tax cut.

The problem is he has the votes. 15 people in his district are not enough to change his mind.
                        Bingo. Even if they did have a lot more votes he still wouldnt care because he isnt one of them anyways.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Do you have a link to that?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Do you have a link to that?
                            Cant find it. I saw the article a few days ago. Sorry.

Comment

Cant find it. I saw the article a few days ago. Sorry.
                              Found it:
                              https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/...n-gets-shamed/
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                That's the one.

Comment

Working...
                                X