X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    It’s gonna be a good race. My buddy is the campaign lead for Phillips and he’s quite a busy man.
    Do I trust that all these morons will remember how mad they are right now? No. Still a lot of people in Edina and EP who think it’s a crime to be born not rich
    No crap?!? That is awesome. Angie and I love Phillips but we live in Ellison's district. My parents live in District 3 though and we already are hammering home they need to go for Phillips or whoever runs against Paulsen.

I bet if needed Angie would love to knock on doors and help Phillips out when needed.

Paulsen used to have friends amongst teachers IIRC but that eroded when he goosestepped in line with Trump.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      No crap?!? That is awesome. Angie and I love Phillips but we live in Ellison's district. My parents live in District 3 though and we already are hammering home they need to go for Phillips or whoever runs against Paulsen.

I bet if needed Angie would love to knock on doors and help Phillips out when needed.

Paulsen used to have friends amongst teachers IIRC but that eroded when he goosestepped in line with Trump.
      I’m sure Zach will happily take volunteers

Comment

• I'm sure Stabenow voted no, but Gary Peters voted yes. Sure Rep. Huizenga voted yes as well.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
            I'm sure Stabenow voted no, but Gary Peters voted yes. Sure Rep. Huizenga voted yes as well.
            According to 538 and his twitter, Peters was a no. There were no Democratic votes for this idiocy.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Yeah even the Dem in WV voted no. Every Dem held to no and 1 GOPer that is why the vote was 51-49.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I'm going to be sick.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  I'm going to be sick.
                  That tweet should be posted on every wall in every college and HS across the country and every time a GOPer talks they should be asked about it.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Absolutely, but we also need the next blue regime (assuming they ever get a majority again) to actually get something done to reverse all of this. Obama's admin really set us back by not reversing nearly enough of the damage even if not entirely his fault. Unfortunately the Republicans have been effective in terms of the long game. Cut taxes on the 1% they serve, create huge budget hole and economic meltdown, blame spending of democrats on SS, medicare, medicaid, education, and other programs, rinse/repeat.

The other issue too is that these types of cuts affect the state level too, without the state tax deduction for states who have higher taxes that are used to fund schools, infrastructure, healthcare, and all of the things that make these places habitable and attractive to young talented people who spur economic growth, there's gonna be more pressure to lower those taxes and make these places worse and put them on par with the third world states in the southern region of the country.

Really people just need to call out what the Republicans mean by make America great again. They want to go back to the the late 1800's where everything was deregulated, wealth inequality was far greater, a middle class was a completely foreign concept, and wanting a 40 hour work week made you a whiny (whatever they called their younger generation back then).

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      According to 538 and his twitter, Peters was a no. There were no Democratic votes for this idiocy.
                      Good.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids
                        They want to go back to the the late 1800's where everything was deregulated, wealth inequality was far greater, a middle class was a completely foreign concept, and wanting a 40 hour work week made you a whiny (whatever they called their younger generation back then).
                        “Pantywaists.” They be a lot of pantywaists. When I was but 9 years of age, we’d oft have to sail a score of months and be beset with scurvy and starvation with nary chance to cut into a single baleen whale.
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Susan Collins will be on Meet the Press this morning. I hope she has a real good explanation as to why she sold America to the 1%. My guess is no. She'll do the same BS selling that Turtle and Ryan boy do. Do all these people masturbate to Ayn Rand? Is that what it comes down to?
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Susan Collins will be on Meet the Press this morning. I hope she has a real good explanation as to why she sold America to the 1%. My guess is no. She'll do the same BS selling that Turtle and Ryan boy do. Do all these people masturbate to Ayn Rand? Is that what it comes down to?
                            What's the over/under on Trump voters who watch Meet the Press?

Yeah, I know: What's the over/under on Mainers in her district who watch Meet the Press?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                              What's the over/under on Trump voters who watch Meet the Press?

Yeah, I know: What's the over/under on Mainers in her district who watch Meet the Press?
                              “In her district”? She is a senator. She “represents” the state.

Comment

Susan Collins buys the "Economic Growth" argument. Chuck Todd pinned her down and asked for study proving that. Showed her three that showed there would be huge deficits and additions to the debt. He did a good job of showing her three that were varied and one that even was from a conservative group using "dynamic" scoring. She cited some obscure Economist as her source. Yeah, I could find a "trickle down" economist too.

She's an idiot. No matter how smart she may be she's not a scientific thinker. She's biased, and not capable of critical thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X