This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

DU is as bad as a lot of the right wing blogosphere comment sections. It’s like Kos but for morons.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      DU is as bad as a lot of the right wing blogosphere comment sections. It’s like Kos but for morons.
      Basically this. I didn't bother reading the thread, but I'm sure they're gleefully slut-shaming Leann, just like FReepers do with Moore's accusers.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Basically this. I didn't bother reading the thread, but I'm sure they're gleefully slut-shaming Leann, just like FReepers do with Moore's accusers.
        So? With Moore it's Moore doing it. Franken isn't involved.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

No one should slut shame but yeah there is a difference between fat dumb losers in their parents basements doing it and the Harasser himself and his allies doing it.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• According to *******s, Roy Moore is under attack by the "transgender mafia" and "homosexual gay terrorists."

http://www.newnownext.com/anti-gay-r...d_facebook_nnn

What happened to "love justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God?"
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
              According to *******s, Roy Moore is under attack by the "transgender mafia" and "homosexual gay terrorists."

http://www.newnownext.com/anti-gay-r...d_facebook_nnn

What happened to "love justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God?"
              You can't fix stupid, and that first photo is literally the face of the 53% of white female Trump voters.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                No one should slut shame but yeah there is a difference between fat dumb losers in their parents basements doing it and the Harasser himself and his allies doing it.
                Just saw a picture of Tweeden with a "Trump Can Grab My *****" T-Shirt on.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Just saw a picture of Tweeden with a "Trump Can Grab My *****" T-Shirt on.
                  And? I'm not saying Tweeden is a saint here, or even a good person, necessarily, but it doesn't mean she gave Franken permission to do such things with/to her. That t-shirt is a complete non-sequitur to the issue at hand.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    And? I'm not saying Tweeden is a saint here, or even a good person, necessarily, but it doesn't mean she gave Franken permission to do such things with/to her. That t-shirt is a complete non-sequitur to the issue at hand.
                    Who said it was? Just reporting the news. Meanwhile Mr. Moore and Donald Trump are getting a free pass while Mr. Franken is being asked to resign by just about everyone. Including me. I will say I wouldn't have the balls to speak up about being harassed after wearing that shirt, and grabbing *** on stage, and grinding on stage. Rape? sure, but harassed? No. But that's me.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Who said it was? Just reporting the news. Meanwhile Mr. Moore and Donald Trump are getting a free pass while Mr. Franken is being asked to resign by just about everyone. Including me. I will say I wouldn't have the balls to speak up about being harassed after wearing that shirt, and grabbing *** on stage, and grinding on stage. Rape? sure, but harassed? No. But that's me.
                      Franken won't resign.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Franken won't resign.

so no repub will either. glad we can put all this nonsense to bed.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Fox would have testimonials about what a whore she is. Like a lot of conservatives are trying to smear the victims of Moore
                          who learned from what happened to those women that bubba assaulted.

the circle spins round and round....
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            who learned from what happened to those women that bubba assaulted.

the circle spins round and round....
                            Wasn't it Hilary who led the way on slut shaming bubbas conquests

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Franken won't resign.

Not the point. Not the point AT ALL.

Comment

Someone else has stepped forward on Franken. Stick a fork in him he's done.

Comment

Working...
                                X