• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

Yeah probably.

Comment

Seems Franken is just another up on The Hill.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/politi...ess/index.html

Yup.
      $15,000,000.00 in hush money, ... and counting.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politi...ent/index.html
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Am I the only one who doesn’t think he should resign?
        He's done. When the door swings it doesn't swing half way, it swings all the way. It's unfortunate but that's the way it works especially in the polarizing environment we all live in now.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

People are saying it's clear that he's not touching her in that pic but is it really that clear? He didn't even contest her groping allegation either.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            Seems Franken is just another up on The Hill.
            Think of the type of douc-hbag who usually gets into politics. You're talking CEO / fighter pilot / televangelist / broker personality.

I'd be surprised if there's a man on the Hill who isn't a sexual predator.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Am I the only one who doesn’t think he should resign?
              I'm torn on this. I mean it feels like yes but then...the President hasn't considered resigning. I think he should call for a special election for his seat and let the voters decide if they still want to be represented by him.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                People are saying it's clear that he's not touching her in that pic but is it really that clear? He didn't even contest her groping allegation either.
                He's in a bad spot now. He'd be in a worse spot if he took any other track than that of a contrite man. He'd be Judge Moore down in AL.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                  I think he should call for a special election for his seat and let the voters decide if they still want to be represented by him.
                  Roy Moore or Al Franken?
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Roy Moore or Al Franken?
                    Uhhh Roy Moore is already doing that...

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Think of the type of douc-hbag who usually gets into politics. You're talking CEO / fighter pilot / televangelist / broker personality.

I'd be surprised if there's a man on the Hill who isn't a sexual predator.
                      It's pretty much ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Amy's lining up Al.
                        http://www.grandforksherald.com/news...ken-should-not

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I think at this point he needs to resign. If he wants to run again, that's fine, but leave it up to the voters to choose to put him back. He's now a distraction that we don't need.

the photo was obviously staged and was intended to be funny (I don't know why, maybe "look, this is ridiculous that I'm pretending to feel her up through body armor"). it seems pretty low on the scale that includes Louis C.K. jerking off in front of women and Moore cruising HotTopic trying to pick up under aged girls. Doesn't make it okay though.

Comment

Conspiracy theory time, so gather around...

Franken steps down. MN is a blue state with a blue gov so the seat remains in Dems control weather a replacement gets appointed or there is a special election. This allows more fuel to go after Moore which is a tighter contest to flip AL's senate seat blue. The Dem stepped down with seemingly less serious allegations, so now the Rep has to as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              #GIFsThatEndTooSoon
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                He's in a bad spot now. He'd be in a worse spot if he took any other track than that of a contrite man. He'd be Judge Moore down in AL.
                                Exactly. He would be seen as lacking compassion. His best bet is to apologize not fight.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X