X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Here is the Picture

Changes nothing about what Al did but is rather interesting.

Now This Picture definitely changes things up. A soldier dry humps her on stage why Al watches during rehearsal

Oh lord the internet is not her friend. From 2005

"2005 USO tour. She introduces Robin Williams, humps him, then he pretends to zip up his pants after. It’s just the nature of these shows for the troops, they get rowdy. Why does she have special rules for Franken? Politics."
    Puritans..

If it harm none, do it.
    Protect the weak from the strong.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Here is the Picture

Now This Picture definitely changes things up. A soldier dry humps her on stage why Al watches during rehearsal

"2005 USO tour. She introduces Robin Williams, humps him, then he pretends to zip up his pants after. It’s just the nature of these shows for the troops, they get rowdy. Why does she have special rules for Franken? Politics."
      Amazing.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Amazing.
        Al is saying he won’t resign.
        I’m Half surprised no one has really mentioned all the nude pics LeeAnn happily posed for. I found her back when I was engaged and hated my fiancé’s last name and googled why my new name would be- was almost same as LeeAnn tweeden (just a few letters diff in last name) and discovered a ton of fully nude pics of dear LeeAnn

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Al is saying he won’t resign.
          I’m Half surprised no one has really mentioned all the nude pics LeeAnn happily posed for. I found her back when I was engaged and hated my fiancé’s last name and googled why my new name would be- was almost same as LeeAnn tweeden (just a few letters diff in last name) and discovered a ton of fully nude pics of dear LeeAnn
          Nude pics aren't a reason to get harassed.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nude pics aren't a reason to get harassed.
            I agree- but people tend to bring all that stuff up and victim blame. Hence why I said I was surprised it hadn’t been.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              I agree- but people tend to bring all that stuff up and victim blame. Hence why I said I was surprised it hadn’t been.
              If Al were Republican it would've come out right away. Double standard.

Comment

If Al were Republican it would've come out right away. Double standard.
                Fox would have testimonials about what a whore she is. Like a lot of conservatives are trying to smear the victims of Moore

Comment

• Re: 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Fox would have testimonials about what a whore she is. Like a lot of conservatives are trying to smear the victims of Moore
                  Oh it would be awful. They would have other women ripping her to shreds too to add insult to injury.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh it would be awful. They would have other women ripping her to shreds too to add insult to injury.
                    Fellow women are often the worst.

Comment

Look at all the women Roy backers. It's sick.

Comment

I have said for a while, the biggest obstacle for Women's Rights is Women. They have fought against it since the 60's.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I have said for a while, the biggest obstacle for Women's Rights is Women. They have fought against it since the 60's.
                          ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Here is the Picture

I'm so sorry you had to stray into DUmmy territory to find that.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              I'm so sorry you had to stray into DUmmy territory to find that.
                              I honestly just googled it. Was going to ignore the link (cause it looks ridiculously lame) but it had he tweets embedded so I used it just post them.

I would never go back there...yikes.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I honestly just googled it. Was going to ignore it (cause it looks ridiculously lame) but it had he tweets embedded so I used it just post them.

I would never go back there...yikes.
                                FReepers are at least funny in their redneck, slope-headed stupidity. In politics, there is nothing sadder than a liberal with the same "herd IQ" mentality.

Comment

Working...
                                X