Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

Re: 115th Congress: On Permanent Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Well then they deserve to take it in the shorts. Getting tired of people complaining who don't want to do the basic fundamental chore of democracy, which is actually participating in an election. I don't believe GOP map makers gerrymandered Minnesota, so either its voters get their heads out of their arses or turn into Wisconsin, another place where the left has either fallen asleep or is too cool to vote in elections.
    I agree...I stopped caring about what happens up north the second the election was over. Those clowns can sit on it and twirl. They hate The Cities anyways even though we are the ones making sure they arent starving. The Iron Range sure is booming now...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    The article is a year old, but interestingly, it's Trumpsters who seem to have been the guilty party in the confirmed cases.
    Nothing has changed. The only people being convicted of this stuff are the same people complaining about it. Sort of like how the husband who cheats accuses his wife of cheating just cause.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Sounds like Tina smith will finish out frankens term

Internet Nutcase
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    I've never heard joe say anything remotely racist.

Granted, he probably thinks non-Christian votes should only count 3/5ths...
    Didn’t he post some kind of sweeping generalization about “the orientals” at his country club that was borderline racist?

Lucia Apologist

God ****it. The two best senators in a generation and both their careers are cut short.

I’m pretty upset about this Franken thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    Didn’t he post some kind of sweeping generalization about “the orientals” at his country club that was borderline racist?
    It wasn't sweeping it was based on personal observation that orientals at the munis (I don't play CCs) want to play with orientals and not gaijin.

Now if I could count 3/5 of my strokes....

I hope the Boomers enjoyed their run because Ryan basically said he is cutting everything they have. (Medicare, Social Security...etc) Have fun working for a 20 year old manager at Starbucks you selfish *****s...even Millenials are laughing at you. (well at least via emojis on Twitter)

Oh well Faux's ratings will go down because these nimrods wont be able to afford cable in 5 years...
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    I hope the Boomers enjoyed their run because Ryan basically said he is cutting everything they have. (Medicare, Social Security...etc) Have fun working for a 20 year old manager at Starbucks you selfish *****s...even Millenials are laughing at you. (well at least via emojis on Twitter)

Oh well Faux's ratings will go down because these nimrods wont be able to afford cable in 5 years...
    But remember, Lyin' Ryan is totally not evil, he's just a useful stooge.

Bring on the Death Panels!
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

How about this truth about the cuts.

“It’s death to Democrats,” said conservative economist Stephen Moore, who advised Trump’s campaign on tax policy.

“They go after state and local taxes, which weakens public employee unions. They go after university endowments, and universities have become play pens of the left. And getting rid of the mandate is to eventually dismantle Obamacare,” Moore said in an interview, arguing that it would accelerate “a death spiral” in the health-care law’s marketplaces.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...liberal-tenets

It's not just the money. It's the power. They have the gerrymandering. Now they're going after the funding.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Christ at least they used to pretend that wasnt what they were doing...now they are so awful they just come out and say it. This is how much they hated Obama...they hated being outed for who they really were so now they wear it on their flipping sleeve like a badge of honor. They are destroying America because everything good about it (you know like The American Dream) is something a Democrat supports.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Christ at least they used to pretend that wasnt what they were doing...now they are so awful they just come out and say it. This is how much they hated Obama...they hated being outed for who they really were so now they wear it on their flipping sleeve like a badge of honor. They are destroying America because everything good about it (you know like The American Dream) is something a Democrat supports.
    Correct. American Dream is dead. Statue of Liberty is dead. Those in my mind are the core principles of the nation I grew up in and I celebrated every 4th of July. We even said the Pledge in Elementary School when I was young. I even tried to join the military but didn't make it in (failed the physical).
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Good, and I'll say again - anybody who voted GOP, voted 3rd party or stayed home this is the America you let happen. I'd like to think people will learn their lesson but I sorta doubt it.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Good, and I'll say again - anybody who voted GOP, voted 3rd party or stayed home this is the America you let happen. I'd like to think people will learn their lesson but I sorta doubt it.
    Yes, this is the America people want apparently. I have no idea why. I really do not understand Trump and his supporters. I know some of them and I do not talk politics with them because it's impossible.

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Yes, this is the America people want apparently. I have no idea why. I really do not understand Trump and his supporters. I know some of them and I do not talk politics with them because it's impossible.
    I'm going to be laughing in their face personally the minute they start crying about getting their benefits cut. Astounds me that Paul Ryan can walk around town without being beaten senseless on a daily basis but again maybe people just don't care anymore.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

I'm going to be laughing in their face personally the minute they start crying about getting their benefits cut. Astounds me that Paul Ryan can walk around town without being beaten senseless on a daily basis but again maybe people just don't care anymore.
    I did see after the tax cut a photo a reporter had taken of the windows of his business office in Wisconsin. There were letters pasted all over it from people who oppose the tax cut.

The problem is he has the votes. 15 people in his district are not enough to change his mind.

I did see after the tax cut a photo a reporter had taken of the windows of his business office in Wisconsin. There were letters pasted all over it from people who oppose the tax cut.

The problem is he has the votes. 15 people in his district are not enough to change his mind.
    Bingo. Even if they did have a lot more votes he still wouldnt care because he isnt one of them anyways.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Lucia Apologist

Do you have a link to that?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Do you have a link to that?
    Cant find it. I saw the article a few days ago. Sorry.

Lucia Apologist

Cant find it. I saw the article a few days ago. Sorry.
    Found it:
    https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/...n-gets-shamed/
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    That's the one.

Thread Information